ATTN: Ladies

LOL

Confused about dryer sheets
I am a sexy sexy  man. Observe:

img_314695_0_ba619b5e949a9044877eb5e170743758.jpg

That is all I have to say at this juncture.

If he's planning to FIRE by finding a rich woman on this site he'd better come up with a much more enticing photo.

Or just post his portfolio instead.

:LOL:

The OP assumes that ladies are only looking for physical attributes to define "sexy." I'm sure that's true for some women, but not for this one.

I'll reserve judgment as to your sexiness until I've read some substantive posts from you. 8)

This is your first post, I see. And your point?

If he trying to show his growth potential, he's got a long, long, long way to go. :D

peggy said:
The OP assumes that ladies are only looking for physical attributes to define "sexy."  I'm sure that's true for some women, but not for this one.

I'll reserve judgment as to your sexiness until I've read some substantive posts from you.  8)

Wow Peggy, you Da Woman!

ha

Sheryl said:
Or just post his portfolio instead.

I feel the same way about the ladies... Oh, sure she's beautiful, she's rich, but does she have huge... tracts of land?

Its the sta-puft marshmallow man!

I tried to get the wife to snap a shot of me in the same pose. She wont do it...:)

Hmm..the curtains are acceptable, I wouldn't call them sexy. Or were you referring to your dishabille?

This has got to be the gayiest thread ive seen in some time.

I tried to find the spell checker, but didn't see one. Yeah that didnt look right, but wasnt sure if i could just stick an "est" on gay. Forgot the rule when dealing with y endings, lol.

The curtains are pretty nice, thank you.

My man breasts are a part of me I could never eliminate them.

azanon said:
This has got to be the gayiest thread ive seen in some time.

I think this is spam, and that his next post will advertise a product that eliminates man boobs.

I am wiping tears from my eyes, this site is full of some brutal people! I love it! :D

TromboneAl said:
I think this is spam, and that his next post will advertise a product that eliminates man boobs.

LOL:) The first thing that caught my eye where those big boobs. That is NOT muscle but real boobs. Almost bigger than mine! I thought women were supposed to have rounded forms, not men. At least it matches the love handles. I kinda grosses me out when guys are drooling all over themselves half naked in front of mirrors and cameras. Thankfully you are covered up from the waist down.

I guess this is the before picture. Come back after half a year and show the after picture. I will beat you in arm wrestling with that flab you got there hands down.

Vicky

Sure, those bad boys look cute now, but by the time he hits his late 40's they'll be saggin' big time!

Back
Top Bottom