Auto/Home/Umbrella Insurance

golfnut

Full time employment: Posting here.
We are obtaining quotes for the captioned. Presently, we are with Farmers. So far, we have receives quotes from Allstate, State Farm ,Travelers and Kemper.

Kemper is about 30% lower in cost vs. Farmers. Has anybody had any experiences (good or bad) in the last 5 years with Kemper?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. We have not shopped insurance in the last 12 yrs.

Thanks,
John

It will probably be priced to the moon, but just for fun I would price Amica. Consistently get the highest marks for claims handling and customer service.

No experience with Kemper.

I am in the middle of the same exercise. Been with State Farm for many years, just got a homeowner's policy quote and it's a few hundred less for an annual renewal even tho State Farm included long term customer discounts. The auto policy is $25 cheaper per vehicle too.

Good luck.

i too am working on this right now, need to add the umbrella. Been procrastinating for too long on it. quotes from auto owners, farm bureau and Meemic (avail to teachers in MI)

right now looks like auto owners may get the nod

i got nothing on Kemper

Long time USAA member here. Have all my insurance with them except the ranch and it's with Texas Farm Bureau.

Back
Top Bottom