Awareness Test

DOTHETEST

What do you think of that?

BUT that is not the issue isit? When I drive the car I am expecting EVERYTHING from a deer to run out of the woods to a driver crossing the yellow line to a motorcycle to a bike rider to a pedestrian!

The watching the passes of the white team had nothing to do with a moonwalking bear. The moonwalking bear had no involvement with the passes.

Now if the moonwalking bear was in white and caught a pass and made a pass then he would have registered.

Hows that response?

If I see a moon-walking bear on the highway - that is something I just might hit on purpose. Actually, I ride motorcycle - so I'm for anything that raises awareness on this issue - especially this time of the year.

I have dial up... so it comes across REAL SLOW....

The picture quality is SO BAD that it is difficult to even tell it is a BEAR when it is still frame waiting for the next frame to load!!! (now, maybe this is only with dial up, but who knows:confused:)

And as far as 'moon walk'.... they need to get somebody else because that was a piss poor performance... he was just walking backwards...

I thought that it was an interesting experiment.

I see the concept of what the "awareness" is refering to. If you are concentrating on only one aspect (guys in white), your conscious mind will tend to block out most other type of interference (guys in black, guy in bear costume). Perhaps this is a uniquely human trait we are talking about. We are able to compartmentalize our observations, showing that we are of a higher order. Also, maybe too darn much amateur psychology on my part...

pretty interesting. next time i catch myself gazing at b-ball players on the highway, i'll be sure to watch for moonwalking bears....

Back
Top Bottom