Bacon Flowchart

The local news had a story on deep-fried bacon available at the county fair. We're going tomorrow, and I hope to have a report with photos.

This is not battered. Picture an 18 inch long, 1 inch thick piece of bacon on a stick deep fried for four minutes.

They better not run out!

A high-end bar/restaurant around here offered deep fried applewood smoked bacon appetizers. They were very lightly breaded. Gawd they were good - the waiter heard us going nuts over them, and must have put in a another order right away - because when we placed a second order, they came out almost immediately!

Chase it down with a craft-brewed IPA - heavenly!

-ERD50

Here are pictures (from the newscast):

BaconPre.jpgBaconPost.jpg

Bacon Report: Sunny with a 100% chance of bacon.

It was the best bacon I've had, crispy and tender.

img_1101581_0_41dc0652b12a362a9adcf0b0632654b4.jpg

img_1101581_1_52cb866a17fd30b9553e9297d881014b.jpg

I didn't read the other 400 gazillion posts---but where the heck is cutefuzzybunny these days??

Attachments

• eitheryoulikebacon_thumb.gif
    eitheryoulikebacon_thumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 100
Well thanks for that Nords.
Next up, JG..:D
Banned for life.

I've been using Google Alerts to track his letters to the editors of various newspapers & magazines. He hadn't changed a bit...

His last letter was at least six months ago, but presumably Google Alerts would trigger on obituaries too.

I've been using Google Alerts to track his letters to the editors of various newspapers & magazines. He hadn't changed a bit...

Whattaya do all day, indeed...

His last letter was at least six months ago, but presumably Google Alerts would trigger on obituaries too.

That's reassuring...

Whattaya do all day, indeed...
That's reassuring...
Well, I'd rather let Google do the work for me while I'm surfing.

But his musings & missives have the same entertainment value as they always did, except that the editorial websites are a lot less likely to moderate the outraged responses of the other readers...

Nords said:
Well, I'd rather let Google do the work for me while I'm surfing.

But his musings & missives have the same entertainment value as they always did, except that the editorial websites are a lot less likely to moderate the outraged responses of the other readers...

Do you do the same for the Hoc-meister? 'cause I'd like to send flowers if, you know.... ;)

Do you do the same for the Hoc-meister? 'cause I'd like to send flowers if, you know.... ;)
... he goes back to work?

Um, no.

Hoc-meister's name returns too many hits, even if you add keywords. Even then he's splashed himself around the Internet in way more places than JG, yet oddly enough his volume still doesn't distill down to even a fraction of JG's pithy platitudes.

I keep track of JG to see how the train wreck is proceeding. In Hoc's case, there's nothing left to watch...

Banned for life.

Just saw one dated september 8.

Hoc-meister's name returns too many hits, even if you add keywords. Even then he's splashed himself around the Internet in way more places than JG, yet oddly enough his volume still doesn't distill down to even a fraction of JG's pithy platitudes.

I keep track of JG to see how the train wreck is proceeding. In Hoc's case, there's nothing left to watch...

This sort of thing makes me feel very fortunate that I have no idea who you're talking about.

This sort of thing makes me feel very fortunate that I have no idea who you're talking about.
You are absolutely right.

I won't even post the links on this board for fear of attracting its attention. But if you want to know more then I can send you a PM.

The rest of you got the hint, right? Nobody's going to post any links that'll bring this brain-eating zombie back to life, OK?

For lack of better things to do, I decided to revive this longest-running bacon thread.

Here's something new for you: bacon-shaped bandaids!

51Z1NY%2B5aJL._SX425_.jpg

I made and ate a BLT tonight. It rocked!

Back
Top Bottom