bacon temptations

Attachments

• bacon christ.jpg
    bacon christ.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2
  • bacon landscape.jpg
    bacon landscape.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 5
Time to toast an English muffin. Liberally coat both sides with peanut butter. Insert 3-4 pieces of bacon in the middle. Then enjoy!!!!

I'm always happy to see a new forum member jump on the baconwagon! :D

Everyday with bacon is a day to remember... To wake to the sweet smell of bacon is wonderful. Someday they will invent an adapter to the coffee maker that will start the bacon as the coffee starts brewing. What a way to wake up...

The Real Bacon Flowchart

This is actually pretty tame

YouTube - How It's Made - BACON

Personal Favorites
  1. The machinery removing the skin from the pork belly
  2. The injection of liquid smoke and curing agents into the pork
  3. Automatic collection of liquid pig fat and using it to make gravy and dog food
:duh:

you didn't enjoy the bacon blankets? Okay Here have Bacon Coke and a Bacon themed cap

Attachments

• diet-coke-with-bacon.jpg
    diet-coke-with-bacon.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 142818444v2_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg
    142818444v2_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 259
Everyday with bacon is a day to remember... To wake to the sweet smell of bacon is wonderful. Someday they will invent an adapter to the coffee maker that will start the bacon as the coffee starts brewing. What a way to wake up...

My friend you need the Wake n' Bacon

Attachments

• wake-bacon-open.jpg
    wake-bacon-open.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 259
Time to toast an English muffin. Liberally coat both sides with peanut butter. Insert 3-4 pieces of bacon in the middle. Then enjoy!!!!

When I was a kid, my mom often packed peanut butter and bacon sandwiches for my lunch. A typical lunch box contained a PB&B sandwich on homemade bread, celery and carrot sticks, a piece of fruit and 2 hersheys kisses or a cookie - again always home made.

I was an ungrateful and very stupid child. I was embarrassed by the homemade bread and cookie and begged for normal lunches like the other kids. I pleaded for wonder bread, bologna and vanilla wafers. I regularly swapped with other kids for peanut butter and jelly and a twinkie. :uglystupid:

Crispy bacon may just be the original way to make peanut butter chunky and IMHO still the best way.

Buy creamy; add bacon.

Back from the Outer Banks - enjoyed a big plate of shrimp and grits.

Oscar Mayer center cut and genuine Louisiana shrimp(separate trip).

heh heh heh - :cool:.

I felt the need to post Bunny's last bacon pic on his infamous bacon thread.....

I felt the need to post Bunny's last bacon pic on his infamous bacon thread.....

Thanks bbbamI. This reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Dang, I miss that wascally wabbit already.:'(

Back
Top Bottom