Barrington beats Bowling Green LL 6-1

imoldernu

Gone but not forgotten
Rhode Island makes national news. So Proud.

(sneaky intro) Hundreds of hours spent in Barrington, RI and surrounding waters... rowing, paddling, speedboat, sailing, swimming, fishing,clamming, quohauging, crabbing, lobster diving, and eating.... lobster bakes and raw clams on the half shell.
Mom and dad, jeanie and I, and our kids and our cousins, uncles, aunts, neighbors and at one time or another about half of Rhode Island.

A great start for our team... gonna watch the whole World Series... :clap:

Last edited:
Rhode Island makes national news. So Proud.

(sneaky intro) Hundreds of hours spent in Barrington, RI and surrounding waters... rowing, paddling, speedboat, sailing, swimming, fishing,clamming, quohauging, crabbing, lobster diving, and eating.... lobster bakes and raw clams on the half shell.
Mom and dad, jeanie and I, and our kids and our cousins, uncles, aunts, neighbors and at one time or another about half of Rhode Island.

A great start for our team... gonna watch the whole World Series... :clap:

I went to the Red Sox-Orioles game last night at Fenway. I was happy to see the score ("RI 6 Kent 1") posted on the Green Monster along with all the MLB scores although it took me a minute to realize what it was.

First time ever for Maui to finals, although Hawaiian team from Oahu won it all last year.

Maui no ka oi!!!

Loudoun County (Va). Looking good. If they keep winning I may have to head up to Williamsport!

Back
Top Bottom