Best April Fool's pranks

Walt34

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Browsing a news site this morning I stumbled across this one listing some of the better April Fool's pranks ever pulled.

I love the one about harvesting spaghetti. Is there no limit to gullibility?

Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes Of All Time

And of particular relevance to this forum, you can now be wrapped in bacon after shedding this mortal coil.

Bacon Coffin

Today on Facebook I announced the DW and I were expecting another baby, due in about a month. Not many people are buying it. :)

But it is true.

CONGRATS to you and your wife. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. Take care, Fuego.
Today on Facebook I announced the DW and I were expecting another baby, due in about a month. Not many people are buying it. :)

But it is true.

But it is true.
Only you would announce that on April Fools.
Sigh...just what your household needs...another boy child! :D:D
But congrats! :flowers:

CONGRATS to you and your wife. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy. Take care, Fuego.

Yes, everything is going very well, thanks. "Grossly unremarkable" in medical terms (so say the reports). But wow has DW ever been examined and tested and ultrasounded (that's how we do it in the US apparently).

Only you would announce that on April Fools.
Sigh...just what your household needs...another boy child! :D:D
But congrats! :flowers:

I'm just looking forward to revisiting the current status quo of "toilet seat down after every procedure" that exists with the 3:1 female:male ratio we have now.

Congrats, Fuego--hope your little ones are excited about the baby!

RE April Fools pranks--DD and her hubby went to an engagement party on Sunday and April Fool on all the guests! It was really a wedding! The couple did a remarkable job keeping it a surprise.

And not an April Fool prank but it would have been a good one--March 30 is National Cleavage Day (Happy National Cleavage Day! -- The Cut)....

A buddy of mine sent a fake 1099 to a guy that would not shut up about how nice the big screen tv was he won at a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom