Join Early Retirement Today
Best online calculator
Old 07-25-2008, 02:47 AM   #1
Recycles dryer sheets
Best online calculator

It seems most of my hand held calculators just run out of battery power so son that I started just using the ones online.

I used the one on windows XP but I don't like it.

I found this one and I thought it was the best so far.

Free online calculators for home, work, and school

I just wanted to see what other thought the best online calculator is.

summer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The Moffsoft Calculator (2d on Left hand listing) IMO is a fine Windows (XP or VISTA) Calculator. I think it is the best Windows all around calculator. Note it is not an online calculator it is actually a program and can replace the Windows Calculator.

Vietnam Veteran, CW4 USA, Retired 1979
OAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
um, firecalc
"off with their heads"~~dr. joseph-ignace guillotin

"life should begin with age and its privileges and accumulations, and end with youth and its capacity to splendidly enjoy such advantages."~~mark twain - letter to edward kimmitt 1901
lazygood4nothinbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
I second that emotion. Moffsoft is hands-down the best stand-alone calculator for a computer -- that eliminates Excel from consideration. (I now use the registered version but started out with the freebee.)

Calculator software with powerful functions and an easy interface - the Moffsoft calculator is ideal for calculating amortization schedules, depreciation, bonds, profit margin, times, dates, unit conversions and much more.
"It's tough to make predictions, especially when it involves the future." ~Attributed to many
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." ~(perhaps by) Yogi Berra
"Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have knowledge."~ Lau tzu
RonBoyd is online now   Reply With Quote