Black Friday deals

I got a certified used 2016 Audi TTS with red leather, tricked out wheels and a 12 speaker stereo :D

20 months in service, 17k miles on it. 4 year/100k of warranty and the first $1500 of maintenance included.

Got it for 25% below the original sticker. :cool:

It was only happenstance that we bought it on Black Friday. I was off w*rk and we'd found the car we wanted.

(I also cleaned out Jos A Banks stocking up on w*rk clothes.)

OK you win. That's the best Black Friday gift on the thread (so far). Congrats!

I got a certified used 2016 Audi TTS with red leather, tricked out wheels and a 12 speaker stereo :D

20 months in service, 17k miles on it. 4 year/100k of warranty and the first $1500 of maintenance included.

Got it for 25% below the original sticker. :cool:

It was only happenstance that we bought it on Black Friday. I was off w*rk and we'd found the car we wanted.

(I also cleaned out Jos A Banks stocking up on w*rk clothes.)

We need to see a picture of this sport Audi TT.

Ordered the Ancestry DNA test this morning from Amazon for $55 which includes shipping. This should be interesting to see the results.

I guess if your washing machine is going to crap out, the weekend of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales is about as good of a time as any. Sears had a highly rated (by Consumer Reports) Kenmore set on a good sale. Another review site said it's a great value when it comes on sale at $599. Today it was $499 each. I bought the dryer too because my cheap 16 year old Roper dryer was not drying so well anymore and I've been considering replacing it for awhile. I checked Amazon but they didn't carry that model, nor any others I wanted to consider for the price.

I guess if your washing machine is going to crap out, the weekend of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales is about as good of a time as any. Sears had a highly rated (by Consumer Reports) Kenmore set on a good sale. Another review site said it's a great value when it comes on sale at $599. Today it was $499 each. I bought the dryer too because my cheap 16 year old Roper dryer was not drying so well anymore and I've been considering replacing it for awhile. I checked Amazon but they didn't carry that model, nor any others I wanted to consider for the price.

Good price!! :dance: Maybe I have just been lucky, but I have generally been quite happy with Kenmore appliances that appeal to me and that are recommended by Consumer Reports.

Attachments

• IMG_1752.jpg
    IMG_1752.jpg
    862.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom