Bluenoses!

from the article...
"A female trainer present at the tournament filed a complaint with Oregon State's public safety department, a copy of which was received by the student board."

Boring! Heck, I would have been as close to the playing field as possible. With binoculars.

Young college boys in the buff with the forces of gravity and momentum in effect, all in living color ?
Woooohoooooooooo :whistle:
Bring it on! :cool:

Oh sure, its all fun and games until someone puts an eye out . . . . uh, wait, maybe that's not right. Nevermind.

My favorite quote from the article "Speeding, drinking, nudity — they're not bad things"

As a Duck married to a Duck, Frisbee in the skinny near campus .. no big deal. Nose wise, they were more likely runny than blue. It has been a cool spring.

In terms of Eugene student stunts, my father let loose a bucket of white-wash on his high school principal during a tongue lashing of his classmates in the school auditorium in 1925. Although Dad was suspended the message was delivered, the School Board fired him.

Party poopers, but it really wasn't smart to do that at a school sanctioned function.

Go Ducks!!

Now, HaHa, here's another attempt at Sunday Bluenosing, "if I were a betting man":LOL:, I'd put a lot of dough or tortillas on this clamp-down on nudity failing:

City Insider : UPDATES! The end to Bay to Breakers as we know it

Ahh, the B-to-B.

Did it 10 consective years.

Finished as high as 350 of 75,000.

Used to come in to the City on BART, run the race, recover in the park for a while and then turn around and run the course backwards in order to see all the costumed runners and centipedes still on the course. (I had to get back to BART some how!)

Saw a lot of naked men during those years but never once did I see the naked woman :(

Saw a lot of naked men during those years but never once did I see the naked woman :(

They are all up here in the Fremont Solstice Parade. :)

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom