Join Early Retirement Today

Bob's book - who is Dee Lee?
Old 05-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #1
Recycles dryer sheets

Bob's book - who is Dee Lee?

Just curious who Dee Lee is... apparently a co-author of Bob's?

I don't see her name on the copyright page.

The excerpt from MSN Money site -
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...9338.asp#msnhp
-------
In her experience, says Dee Lee, a financial planner and author of "Women and Money: Your Personal Finance Guide" and " Work Less, Live More: The New Way to Retire Early,” young women are more likely than men to tap their retirement funds for major life changes, "like buying a home or decorating the baby's room," she says. "Men don't do that."
-------
just_hatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Re: Bob's book - who is Dee Lee?
Old 05-14-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Er, no.

Looks like an editing error on Dunleavy's article. At least the link goes to Bob's book. I sent Bob a PM with the news, so he'll chime in here soon.

I notice that Dee Lee has written another sure-to-be-classic: "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Retiring Early"

Co-author (with my daughter) of “Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation Financial Independence.”
Author of the book written on E-R.org: "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement."

I don't spend much time here— please send a PM.
Nords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:37 AM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Dee Lee does a daily money spot on a local news cast, I hear her every day on my way home at 3:55pm.

My husband bought me that Idiots book, it's interesting and a good place to start.

Here's the link to the radio station if you'd like to check her out. It's only a 5 minute segment but they do several times daily.

http://www.wbz1030.com/

Dogs aren't our whole lives, but they make our lives whole. - Roger Caras
Outtahere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #4
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Thanks for the headsup, Just-Hatched. MP Dunleavey just seems to have bobbled this one (pun intended?) and included my book at the end of that sentence. I've told Nolo and will leave it to them to decide what to do. Thx!