BodyGrooming

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The all-in-one grooming solution - men can trim and shave hair from all body areas....this tool promises to make you look bigger...

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

Anyone else been doing some extra mowing trimming ;)

IntoTheMystic said:
The all-in-one grooming solution - men can trim and shave hair from all body areas....this tool promises to make you look bigger...
"Trim & shave"!?? Doesn't sound manly to me! The only proven fail-safe way to make a muscle bigger is to keep exercising it as often as possible.

mickeyd said:
The concept appears to be a bit too metrosexual for me. I think I'll continue to operate in my natural un trimmed mode. 8)
Business Week has an entire issue devoted to this subject.

IMHO body trimming represents consumer scientists abandoning the real challenges in favor of taking the easy way out.  If they can't figure out a way to bring hair back, they'll try to distract us by claiming that we have too much in other "virtual inch" locations. 

But where's the product that'll bring back the hairline I had in my 20s? Will I have to wait for it to be delivered in my personal jetcar?

Is no joke. Amazon.com Sales Rank: #3 in Health & Personal Care!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EG8HLE/ref=nosim/104-2937866-8566315?n=3760901

There are quite a few customer reviews below the listing on amazon - they seem to like it...also, below the listing is the area "Customers that bought this also bought this" - one of the items is the Brokeback Mountain DVD...

They also sell The ManGroomer with extention arm to reach all areas of your back... :D

img_423441_0_f2a59d4e288ad4cc77512ecf47ad1375.jpg

IntoTheMystic said:
There are quite a few customer reviews below the listing on amazon - they seem to like it...also, below the listing is the area "Customers that bought this also bought this" - one of the items is the Brokeback Mountain DVD...

That's rather funny.... :LOL:

when i do the mountain bike rides with the local club here we have to shave our legs ...they find when the gearing catches your legs the hairs get caught and rip huge chunks of flesh so we all have to be soooooooooooo smooth in order to join..........i have to admit i feel a lil pretty ... ha ha ha

I used to prep men for crotch bladder surgery.  We were lucky to get a twin-blade in those days, much less a nice Norelco.

LOL! said:
I used to prep men for crotch bladder surgery.
Ouch, my other personal-surgery scar in that area just twinged. Thanks for the reminder!

when i do the mountain bike rides with the local club here we have to shave our legs

Is that the Brokeback Mountain Biking Club?

I don't know the average age here, but in my age group this is pretty common.

I don't talk about it as much as my friends, however all but one of my friends do use the razor in places it wasn't intended for

Let's just say it demand your complete attention!

I'm having a sense of unreality here. To make sure I'm understanding, you're saying that all but one of your friends shave their balls and also talk about having done so?

saluki9 said:
I don't know the average age here, but in my age group this is pretty common.

What age group is this? If one of my peers did this, the others would laugh heartily. And at them, not with them. I'm laughing as it is. :LOL: :LOL:

Do you live on the east coast, saluki9?

TromboneAl said:
I'm having a sense of unreality here. To make sure I'm understanding, you're saying that all but one of your friends shave their balls and also talk about having done so?

Yes sir, right on 100%

This would be the 27-32 age group. Their wives and girlfriends added that they ummm approve of this activity.

eridanus said:
What age group is this? If one of my peers did this, the others would laugh heartily. And at them, not with them. I'm laughing as it is. :LOL: :LOL:

Do you live on the east coast, saluki9?

Chicago

and I'm telling you that it isn't that out of the ordinary. Phillips ( a multi-billion dollar corporation) doesn't develop a new product, creat it's own website for something that nobody buys.

My old shaver for my beard bit the dust, so I had to go out and get a new one. I could not find a simple beard trimmer, but had to buy a "kit" with all these special attachments. I could not figure out what all the different attachments were for. But thanks to reading this thread, it is pretty clear what the attachment with the little mirror is for.

saluki9 said:
Yes sir, right on 100%

This would be the 27-32 age group.  Their wives and girlfriends added that they ummm approve of this activity.

Saluki, are you sure that your friends have wives and girlfriends? Have you seen them?

Ha

HaHa said:
Saluki, are you sure that your friends have wives and girlfriends? Have you seen them?
If they're happy to help, do we really care what their gender or relationship status is?

HaHa said:

Ha

Oh yeah, I've seen then.

Do I really need to spell out why the wives (and therefor the husbands) like doing this?

I believe that by explaining it I may get the thread locked :LOL:

Also, I do believe this does have something to do with the fact that women have been doing it for so long, they're just happy to make their husbands go through the same thing

The shaved look was fashionable back when I was in Saluki9's age group, too. Main thing I remember is that when the hair starts growing back in, it gets quite itchy and scratchy. I'm afraid I gave up quickly. May be the reason you have never seen me on the cover of GQ.

I really can't believe you guys are serious...
Maybe it is a geographic thing--could there be any real southern boys that would shave them...and then TALK about it:confused:? Listen, the guys I know wouldn't waste that much time on personal hygiene in a million years. I mean, these guys kill things with guns for a hobby! Shave their balls---never! I mean, except for the gay guys, who always look very put-together and smell nice. Unless I have majorly underestimated the metrosexual movement, I think we are safe from this practice in Charleston, Astro!
Sarah :D
who will be spending some time polling the locals at the biker bar on Hwy 17 South when I get up my nerve...

My 28 year old daughter was just telling me about this "activity" the other day. Seems that men and women of that age catagory expect this type of grooming in the opposite sex. Frightening! It must be like sitting on a porcupine!

Back
Top Bottom