Boobies & kittens

cantlogin

Full time employment: Posting here.
Remember the Llama song? Cats seem to make any topic here more popular. The discussion of breasts and the health benefits of ogling has been a recent popular thread.

When a friend sent me this video link I realized that it was an ideal synthesis of these diverse aspects. A perfect storm if I may use that tired term.

It was not doubt put together by a boob (of the dolt variety). But I enjoyed it :D!

Bleagh, I don't like looking at women's breasts. w

A.

Ditto. Was watching on iPod, video got to "but wait, there's more," IPod kicked it out. Honestly, Fluffy heard the music and came running, she's now sitting on, um, my lap purring like mad.

Remember the Llama song? Cats seem to make any topic here more popular. The discussion of breasts and the health benefits of ogling has been a recent popular thread.

When a friend sent me this video link I realized that it was an ideal synthesis of these diverse aspects. A perfect storm if I may use that tired term.

Excellent way to start the day!

I love boobies
I love kitties.
I <3 videos that combine them.
thanks.

Those are some lucky kitties. :LOL:

DH said that lifted his.....um spirits and thanks you. And when he's happy I'm happy. :D

:DI must be getting old - the kittens cheered me up more than the boobs.:D

Makes me want to be reincarnated as a cat for some reason............:)

Very entertaining - thanks.

Nice video, my only comment being it seemed there was an excess of kitties in it.

Back
Top Bottom