Can I?

GrayHare

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
"I've stashed a gazillion dollars, have pensions out the wazoo, and heck, even my rum is COLAed. So can I retire? Huh, can I?"

"I've stashed a gazillion dollars, have pensions out the wazoo, and heck, even my rum is COLAed. So can I retire? Huh, can I?"
What does FIRECALC say? :LOL:

Since you can't trust stocks, you'll need to be in safer investments. That makes your SWR roughly 0.0021%. So unless you are a deca-millionaire, it's back to the grind for you. You are so DENIED.

What does FIRECALC say? :LOL:

When I typed in "gazillion", FIREcalc responded "TILT!" then shot a few sprockets and gears out its side. And all this time I thought only James T. Kirk could make machines do that.

Denied! That may not be enough for health care. :LOL:

Since you can't trust stocks, you'll need to be in safer investments. That makes your SWR roughly 0.0021%. So unless you are a deca-millionaire, it's back to the grind for you. You are so DENIED.

Must delete mental image of Suze dressed in black leather, holding a whip as she chains me to my desk and says, "Retire before 65? Are you KIDDING me? You are so DENIED! Now work. Work!"

Must delete mental image of Suze dressed in black leather, holding a whip as she chains me to my desk and says, "Retire before 65? Are you KIDDING me? You are so DENIED! Now work. Work!"

LOL, I don't think you are Suze's type.

If YOU retire who's gonna pay for MY benefits!??

Back to work and pay your taxes...its the 'fair' thing to do...spread the wealth around!

Back
Top Bottom