Canadian Seal Hunt

"i am not a vegetarian because i love animals; i am a vegetarian because i hate plants." ~~ a. whitney brown

lazygood4nothinbum said:
"i am not a vegetarian because i love animals; i am a vegetarian because i hate plants."  ~~ a. whitney brown

LZ,

Anyone who quotes Mark Twain and comes up with quotes like this is OK by me; I don't care what state your brother's arteries are in...well actually, I do, but you know what I mean.

setab

Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
So if you ate them, would they be sveal or slamb?

Would dennys offer a grand slamb breakfast?

CFB,

Is this one of your lewd posts or your silly ones? Sometimes I have trouble telling. ;)

setab

Oh my god, those poor seals. It is so inhumane to kill all those poor seals. Every animal has a spirit that must be protected.

Anybody know what seal tastes like? It tastes like MURDER!!! You evil killers.

I'll bet howard stopped his car on the way into work, slapped a couple of them with a stick, and went right back to his warm BMW and continued to sip at his starbucks latte...

They'll wait until the ratings start to flag, then throw Worf into it.

At least thats what they've always done before.

Every time I see Rene Auberjonois' character all I can think of is "Odo with some additional facial features".

I think they oughta throw Sulu into it. Give him another opportunity for a shirtless sword fight. Which lately seem to carry more meaning than they did in the 60's.

CFB, I drive a 1993 Volvo 850 GLT , and aren't you glad Scotty and Captain Kirk are/were both Canadians. :LOL:

Senior Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
rofl.  I just watched that last night.  They need another star trek guy on that show.

i thought you'd get that. and finally a role where the overacting makes sense. what a show. unapologetic audacity.

Doesnt hurt that i'm from boston and I enjoy all the gratiutous local scenery intermixed with the hollywood filmed and produced acting.

Anybody know what seal tastes like? It tastes like MURDER!!! You evil killers.
Actually, I eat babies. :-* I AM an American, y'know.

What is Michael Dorn doing now? I saw an interview with him on the tube a while back. Very different without the make-up. Voice wasn't as deep, either. He must smoke a few coffin nails before going on the set. He was doing voices for a kiddie cartoon (he had young children at the time of the interview).

Does anyone remember that Rene Auberjonois was Father Mulkahey in the movie MASH? Doggies! I just looked him up. I thot he might be a good ol' Cajun boy, but he's from Neew Yawk! He worked on the stage with Katharine Hepburn once. He's gettin' on now--needs that latex on his face.

mike-1 said:
Not quite!

Since June 1994 consumption of horsemeat is legal in Quebec, although I don't care for it myself.
As for cats and dogs, well I go eat at our local chinatown often but never ask what's in the food.
:D
http://www.mapaq.gouv.qc.ca/NR/rdonlyres/5BA666FB-3F81-4F30-BB64-5FB4E3870501/0/pcheval.pdf

As I remember it, I used have horse meat back in Paris in the 50's. It was pretty good and tender. I remember enjoying it with some "authentic" french mustard.

Although, I rarely eat meat except for chicken and fish, I enjoy meat and would eat pretty much anything put in front of me if it tasted 1/2 decent. Had chitlins many years ago, wasn't that great. Maybe it wasn't prepared well.

MJ,
I had a dim sum off a street vendor in Johor. It looked like a ground chicken meatball and was very succulent. It turned out to be minced earth worms. I felt kinda sick but managed to keep it down.

justin,
do you have Mr. Swift's recipe. I seem to remember boiling was the best?

MJ,
I was on the Flying Scotsman from Edingurgh to York and some old soldiers were headed to London for some event. They had on all their medals, etc and they were drinking Scotch and ginger ale. They were talking about eating a horse during WWII and all agreed it tasted great.

Evidently in Paris you can get monkey meat and here in Chicago there are lots of recent African immigrants and the stuff they eat for lunch looks kinda suspicious.

Sir, I'll have plantains and a monkey foot. Extra gravy with that foot please. :D

Back
Top Bottom