Car Talk

veremchuka

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
irradiated - too close to the nuclear furnace
I read in the newspaper last fall that Tom and Ray were calling it quits at year end (2012) and the radio show each week was going to be reruns. All I ever hear is callers with cars from the 80's and 90's maybe very early 2000's but then today they were talking about Mother's Day. Anyone know if the show is still being produced or if reruns?

In October, Tom and Ray will record their last completely new episode at WBUR, but the radio show on NPR will continue, and their weekly newspaper column will be published here in the Boston Globe’s Automotive section every Saturday starting September 29.

Reruns will continue.

- Cars - Boston.com

It always has stuck me as ironic that when listening to Car Talk, or Prairie Home Companion, I frequently will laugh out loud. Something that rarely if ever happens while watching television. I believe it's because the radio writing/content is actually better/more clever.

It always has stuck me as ironic that when listening to Car Talk, or Prairie Home Companion, I frequently will laugh out loud. Something that rarely if ever happens while watching television. I believe it's because the radio writing/content is actually better/more clever.

Different strokes. I can't wait for Prairie Home Companion to drift into the sunset.

Different strokes. I can't wait for Prairie Home Companion to drift into the sunset.
Actually has been a long time since I listened to it, some of it can become tiresome. OTOH some of the sketches were pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom