Cardinal Kevin Ware gets horrendous broken leg in Elite 8 Game

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Don't recommend looking at the videos. He just came down badly and snap.

Louisville and Duke both look capable, especially compared to some of the other boffo performances like Ohio State yesterday.

Coach Krzyzewski never fails, and Pitino is pretty good too.

Ha

Echos of Joe Theisman's horrible injury.

Pitino said in a post-game interview that the leg is broke in two places and the bone was sticking 6 inches out of the skin, yet the kid was focused on telling Coach and his teammates that they needed to win the game.

Echos of Joe Theisman's horrible injury.

Just thinking the same thing. I recall watching the video of JT's incident and thinking I could hear the "crack". I'm sure my mind simply filled that in, but it was sickening to watch in slo-mo.

Now, at least, all Joe's contemporaries (well, those possessing a prostate) have the chance to help him pay for his FI-ER. Of course, YMMV.

I sure would like to know what was said in the locker room at halftime. Those kids could have, maybe should have, fallen apart but didn't. A real tribute to those young men.

My preview didn't show the whole thread title. I thought you were talking about one of the Catholic Cardinals. I didn't know picking a Pope was that dangerous an activity.

Back
Top Bottom