Cars and kids

Guess that explains why we drove clunkers for so long :D

No kidding. Kids love to destroy all things nice. Hence it is impossible to have nice cars and kids at the same time. It is a law of physics I believe.

Only things worse than kids is dogs. My kids were perfect compared to the dogs.

I was very sad when my last dog passed. But a clean car interior and clothes not covered in dog hair have been an unexpected benefit of going dogfree.

Ha

We had a rule of no eating or drinking in the car. Bringing home take-out my son spilled his entire cola on the floor of the car and by the time we got home and ran in the house for paper towels all the liquid had disappeared into the carpet. There was not much left to mop up. Where did it go?

After that were a couple of incidents of a sick kid tossing his cookies or a perfectly healthy kid getting car sick just because. The payback was that one of those kids inherited this car at age 18 when I got a newer one.

After that were a couple of incidents of a sick kid tossing his cookies or a perfectly healthy kid getting car sick just because. The payback was that one of those kids inherited this car at age 18 when I got a newer one.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

We had one of his Honda Civics. We sold it when our kid was in middle school and we were still finding toddler Cheerios scattered under the back seat...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom