CAVS sign another piece to the puzzle...Jamison!

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Cavs just stole Antawn Jamison in a 3 team trade. 20 pts/9 boards per game this season for Zydrunas Ilgalskus (who will be waived and likely return in 30 days) and a pick to be named.

This is HUGE. Watch out....this is the year the Cavs bring it home!!!!!!

Sad for me ... My son went to UNC so I watched Jamison in college and have admired his work ethic with the Wizards even though they have been hard to watch this season. I am glad for him that he will have a chance to contend for a championship.

I've been a Cavs fan since Lebron played on the olympic team. I love those guys! I'm really happy to have Jamison and I'm crossing my fingers that Z will return. I'm positive he will because Shaq is a fan of his; meaning that Shaq doesn't have to worry too much about fouls because when he's sitting, Z takes over. I believe Cav's management will do anything to make Lebron happy so that the king stays in Cleveland. I do believe they'll get the NBA championship this year. The Cleveland fans deserve it!!!! Go CAVS!

I love Jamison as well grumpy. I watched those UNC teams quite closely as welll...my fav college team. I cant believe who they turned out....rasheed, stackhouse, jamison, carter, haywood a few years later...the great dean smith at the helm. loved it. cant wait to move that way and be close to the action!

I was so disappointed in the Cavs against Denver last night; they just weren't "on". Carmello was awesome!! Can't wait to see Jamison play tonight; hope he fits in well!

Back
Top Bottom