cheap alcoholics, rejoice!

wabmester

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Wifey told me last week that Safeway started carrying Black Box wines. Woot. A local source at last. (I'm still pissed that Costco stopped carrying Tindindi.)

Wifey told me today that Safeway was having a wine sale. Black Box Merlot for $15.69 a box (equiv to less than $4/bottle). The Chard's on sale, too.

Get thee to a Safeway (also available from safeway.com).

Black Box is drinkable. Good value. I still prefer Yellowtail at $5 a bottle. The extra buck a bottle is worth it to me! 8)

Always on the lookout for a value however!

That is a good price for it. Bel-Air (aka "the fancy schmanzy supermarket walmart is about to put out of business") had it for $22.something this afternoon. Regular sale prices around here are about $16.50-17.

I'm enjoying a nice glass of two buck chuck shiraz since I went to trader joes last week. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Although i've never been poked in the eye with a sharp stick and dont know anyone who has. It might be good.

Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
I'm enjoying a nice glass of two buck chuck shiraz since I went to trader joes last week. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Is it still $2 down there? Its $3 here in Seattle.

Well, good thing we don't have state income tax here, we can apply that to the premium on the Chuck.

The rain just makes us want to drink more... we should get a discount.

And it was 68 degrees today so I enjoyed a beer on the patio this afternoon just to celebrate.

Drink cause it's sunny, drink cause it's rainy, this really is a cheap alcoholics thread!

You have been drinking, its March.

Back
Top Bottom