Cheapest Internet service

summer2007

Recycles dryer sheets
I have Verizon DSL it's $17.99 a month with a 1 year contract. My contract will be up in a few months and it looks like it is staying the same price.

I don't need anything fancy for an internet connection so this is fine for me and the best I could find at the time. It was actually cheaper than dial up.

I just wanted to see if anyone knew of a better deal out there?

Jim

I have Verizon DSL it's $17.99 a month with a 1 year contract. My contract will be up in a few months and it looks like it is staying the same price.

I don't need anything fancy for an internet connection so this is fine for me and the best I could find at the time. It was actually cheaper than dial up.

I just wanted to see if anyone knew of a better deal out there?

Jim

I'm paying $10/mo for ATT DSL. I also have a minimum service ATT landline. Together, my monthly bill is about $27 (with all the damn taxes!) and I have internet service and a phone that rings when someone calls.

The $10 DSL service is buried fairly deep on the ATT web site and they offer it because our govt is punishing them for something they did to consumers a while back. If you can't find it, call and ask.

FREE FREE FREE!
I noticed a wireless company breaking in to the area and offered the top of my roof as their newest hotspot. All I want is free service as long as their hardware is on my property. So far, its all good.

Thanks everyone

I looked into the AT&T $10 dsl but it was not available in Pa.....I called and asked.

MasterBlaster

That is a good list!

I looked it over and if I got a dial up ISP I would have to pay extra money to connect to it unless I could find one with a toll free number.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom