Christmas Birthdays

steelyman

Moderator Emeritus
I knew this, but typically forget until reminded on 12/25.

Did you know that actor Humphrey Bogart’s birthday was December 25, 1899? Here’s looking at you, kid.

It can be a fun game to find out other famous people (even better, people you’ve known) who share Bogie’s day.

Happy Holidays!

My sister was born on Dec 25th. My parents told her and celebrated her birthday on Jan 25th until she was 10 years old - they didn’t want her to feel shortchanged not having two distinct event/celebrations. She didn’t know her birthday was actually Dec 25th until she was 10 years old.

My uncle was a Christmas baby.

A buddy of mine, three months younger than me, has his birthday today - coincidentally his name is Nick.

SIL has a b'day on 12/27. Close enough that when she was a kid her father would pick out one of her xmas presents at random and tell her it was her birthday present. So we have learned that her b'day card mustn't have any hint of holly or ivy, and the wrappings on her b'day present better be birthday, not xmas, themed. I can't blame her.

My nephew was born on Christmas. As a child he was allowed to pick any day he wanted in December to be his "birthday" to keep it separate, which he did until he turned 18.

Our daughter was born ChristmasDay. We celebrated Christmas in the morning. Her family birthday celebration with separate presents and birthday cake was in the afternoon. Did the same today when she brought our first grandchild to visit. Good times. ��

I went to a school with a girl born on Christmas day. Her parents named her "Merry", she hated it.

Back
Top Bottom