Classic Lululemon headlines

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
There's just something about a well written headline. These are about the Lululemon yoga pants recall Lululemon Puns Are Completely Out Of Control - Business Insider

A few examples
"Lululemon stock drops as yoga pants expose problems" — Reuters

"Yoga-Pants Supplier Says Lululemon Stretches Truth" — The Wall Street Journal

"Sheer Lululemon pants would sell, say cheeky observers" — CBC

"Yoga Pants Reveal Lululemon Shortcomings" — The Financial Times

"See-through pants? How Lululemon became the butt of the Internet’s jokes" — The Globe and Mail

Bottom line :^> I don't buy products with cutesy, contrived names.

Amethyst

Bottom line :^> I don't buy products with cutesy, contrived names.

Amethyst

Funny, but not getting what the cutesy contrived names are?

Also funny that some stores were requiring customers to don the pants and bend over so the staff could check what they could see. In related news, sheer hysteria in malls as hordes of men were reported to be applying for jobs as Lululemon bottom checkers.

Funny, but not getting what the cutesy contrived names are?

Also funny that some stores were requiring customers to don the pants and bend over so the staff could check what they could see. In related news, sheer hysteria in malls as hordes of men were reported to be applying for jobs as Lululemon bottom checkers.
I think her joke is "bottom" line.

It seems that every young woman around here is wearing yoga pants for everything other than work. When I heard of these transparent ones you can bet I was on the lookout but haven't found anyone so out of it that she didn't look in the mirror and decide-maybe not-before she ventured out into the sunshine.

Ha

That explains the increased number of men I've been seeing in my yoga classes :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom