Join Early Retirement Today
Clothes shopping on Amazon
Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Clothes shopping on Amazon

I don't buy many new clothes - underwear & socks mostly. Feel like it's time to bring my sartorial side to the fore though, and to that end am using Amazon's customer reviews to help me pick out the hottest new styles.

F'rinstance: O500 Otomix Baggy Workout Gym Pants - American Flag: Apparel

reviews like this one: P. Rennick (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
"It was such a relief finding this amazing garment. This pant allows me a truly unlimited range of lower body motion while staying smartly attached to my ankles with an elasticity previously known only to my underwear. Patriotism and Freedom of Movement. Does it get any better than this?"

paired with this awesome shirt?: Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes: Apparel

I mean, 922 reviews?!!

Gonna rock the Walmart!

calmloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Oh! those are really odd.

As in, for me... I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to order them.

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - - - C. Columbus
W2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
That Wolf t-shirt has a real cult thing going on with it at the moment. If you take the time to read some of the reviews they are totally hilarious.

Remind me not to meet up with you if you are wearing either of these items.

I be a girl, he's a boy. Think I maybe FIRED since July 08. Mid 40s, no kidlets. Actually am totally clueless as to what is going on with DH.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Hilarious. And don't miss the suggested other products, like the book "How to Live with a Huge Penis" and Zubaz pants.

No more lawyer stuff, no more political stuff, so no more CYA

Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
Full time employment: Posting here.

A todos los amantes del mundo. No importa el color de su piel, la pasion es universal.

La tavola e il letto non hanno restrizioni.
Any day your on this side of the grass is a good day.
Cattusbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #6
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Originally Posted by Cattusbabe View Post

Is that Liberace or a look-alike?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
freebird5825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
calmloki, you have too much time on your hands!

that is hilarious, i thought those were out in the 80's but i guess they live on!!

i like purchasing shoes on amazon btw - you can often find nice ones on clearance, bought almost all my girls school shoes on there, rather than dragging around town all over looking for their size.

And as for the "other suggestions" Martha pointed to it unfortunately reminds me of this guy at a gym i went to who wore biker shorts every time - a total workout meat head big buff dude - and it was pretty much indecent exposure even though he was fully covered! if ya know what i mean!

If i think of something clever to say, i'll put it here...
bright eyed is offline   Reply With Quote