Coax the Bunny!

I swear to the heavens I will not eat another piece of bacon, will use my dryer sheets only once, will not show my current shade of lipstick and will not utter one sexual innuendo until he posts again
I'd award you the prize just to see you cut loose again after all that self-restraint...

Maybe these will w*rk...:D

thumbnail.aspx

I really miss CFB . The recipes , the adventures with Gabe , the recommendations , even the controversy . He was fun ! CFB , you don't have to return forever just post something to liven this crowd up .:)

Run Away, Run Away !

killer_rabbit.jpg

I joined this forum years after CFB last post.... and I miss him. Maybe we could incentivize him (w dryer sheets of course) for one post a day... week or even a month would give us something to live for.

To the tune of Santa Baby

Bunny baby, just slip a new post under the tree, for us
We've been awful good
Bunny baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Bunny baby, a '54 convertible too, light blue, for you
We'll wait up for you dear Bunny baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun we've missed
Think of all the members we haven't PM'ed
Next year we could be just as good
If you'd check off our Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Bunny baby, we give you a yacht and really that's
Not a lot
You've been an angel all year

Bunny kitty, one thing you do need, the deed
To a platinum mine
Bunny kitty, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Bunny cutie we'll fill your stocking with a duplex, and checks
Signed on the line
Bunny cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim our Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany
We really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in us
Boo doo bee doo

Bunny honey, forgot to mention one little thing, an annuity
We don't mean from Ameriprise
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry ... tonight

YouTube - Eartha Kitt with Friends Santa Baby

Well, we could always try to attract the bunny with this....

Attachments

• bunnies eatin greens.jpg
    bunnies eatin greens.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 255
Here there CFB,

Yeah, I've been silly with this thread. But I gotta tell you CFB, I'll always be thankful for your advice and support particularly regarding my beloved kitty who passed away from liver disease earlier this year. He was a great cat and you had so much useful information for me when I was going through his illness. I'll never forget you explaining how prednisilone was a drug that increased appetite, and sure enough, it did with him! Here's a pic of him hoping for treats and extra viddles while looking at me as I tapped away on this very computer.

I hope you do rejoin this crazy form, but if you decide not to, I'll understand and just look forward to hearing from you again in a year or two. Hope you and your family are well.

Peace.

Purron

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
I hate cats!

Just kiddin, just kiddin. I sorta dislike them is all.

I hate cats!

Just kiddin, just kiddin. I sorta dislike them is all.

And I hate 60s Girl Groups!

Only kidding, I sorta like Frank Zappa much more is all. ;)

And I like American Idol AND 60's girl groups (and cats too, even if they can't sing)! :D

I probably don't have enough posts to really participate in this thread but maybe burning one of these would help?

e585_bacon_scented_candles.jpg

He may be CFB to you, but he'll always be ** (original username) to me. :greetings10:

Hey, Bunny, a question for you --

What do you think of those Vanguard Managed Payout funds now? You were trying them out -- me too.

Curious what you think after 'bout three years of them.

I know, I know Ask CFB for an update on the Permanent Portfolio Fund. As I recall he was quite vociferous in his opposition to this fund.

The bunny doesn't have time to respond to this thread--he's too busy voting for his favorite on Dancing with the Stars.

The bunny doesn't have time to respond to this thread--he's too busy voting for his favorite on Dancing with the Stars.
Not only that, understand he's gone back to work - for the TSA. He's the agent you air travelers hope you'll draw for a cute fuzzy [-]grope[/-] [-]feel up[/-] pat down. :)

Back
Top Bottom