Coax the Bunny!

Not only that, understand he's gone back to work - for the TSA. He's the agent you air travelers hope you'll draw for a cute fuzzy [-]grope[/-] [-]feel up[/-] pat down. :)

I think he's on the TSA's special list--they have this posted at every scanner:

Attachments

• 200px-Pat_the_Bunny_image.jpg
    200px-Pat_the_Bunny_image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 262

I'm surprised that no one has praised AMD processors. Or point out that Intel processors catch on fire?

I would like to tell him that his vacuum recommendation was suc-y and not in the proper way !

I will always remember CFB's excellent dog advice as well and his descriptions of his dogs were hysterical. I thought of him the other day when I read this blogger's post about "Dogs don't understand basic concepts like moving". Laugh out loud funny!

Hyperbole and a Half: Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts Like Moving

That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

I miss you too CFB. You could just post once per week and make it a good one. I have been alone in my house for a week. My dinners have consisted of Bran Flakes and Blueberries, eggs and toast twice, tomato soup, grilled cheese, can of spinach with vinegar and yogurt and grapes with Kashi Crunch cereal. I need to read about your gourmet meals for inspiration. I also want to hear the Gabe stories. Come back, please.

I would try... but he probably put me on his ignore list shortly after I joined the forum and he wouldn't see it.

Besides, with 25k posts to his credit... I assume he is in some sort of 12 step program and trying to manage the addiction to FIRE Talk. ;)

That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

I miss you too CFB. You could just post once per week and make it a good one. I have been alone in my house for a week. My dinners have consisted of Bran Flakes and Blueberries, eggs and toast twice, tomato soup, grilled cheese, can of spinach with vinegar and yogurt and grapes with Kashi Crunch cereal. I need to read about your gourmet meals for inspiration. I also want to hear the Gabe stories. Come back, please.

Glad you liked the blog, Dreamer. I could use some CFB right about now...need some ideas for dinner! I do hope he's well and enjoying life outside ER.org!

Glad you liked the blog, Dreamer. I could use some CFB right about now...need some ideas for dinner! I do hope he's well and enjoying life outside ER.org!

Bunny is now a Mac user, drives a Ford Exploder, and has numerous hairballs... :LOL:

Bunny is now a Mac user, drives a Ford Exploder, and has numerous hairballs... :LOL:

And still goes by Costco frequently to partake of the culinary delights;)

Attachments

• costco.jpg
    costco.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom