Join Early Retirement Today

Coke and a smile? Not in Russia!
Old 02-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Coke and a smile? Not in Russia!

Strange anti-Coke calendar from a fun Russian site. Dunno if it speaks to a caramel coloring health concern, a Coke = USA slam, or is more a salvo directed at Pepsi-Cola. ( Coke Bets on Russia for Sales Even as Economy Falls Flat - WSJ.com )

Whatever it is, it's got pretty cool old school graphics:

English Russia » Russian Anti-Coca-Cola Calendar

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Love it. It’s the real thing, combo of Russian graphics from way back and now. Interesting that they equate it to drugs, “dealer is the worst enemy.” It would be hard to cut the parts of your budget that are addictive items. They even have a Coca Cola equivalent to our, “this is your brain on drugs.” Might be a bad time to drive a grocery truck there.

Old 02-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

"Together we'll overcome" and "Enemy of the mind" - at least that's how someone has translated them - Anyone else want to take a crack at translation? Trek?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anti-Coke 11.jpg (101.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Anti-Coke 13.jpg (104.4 KB, 0 views)