Compact 2 Slice Toaster Oven

Chuckanut

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I am looking for a replacement toaster oven. My current one is four sliced and takes to much of my limited counter space. I would be interested in anybody's recommendation for a 2 Slice Toaster Oven.

It doesn't have to have the latest fancy tech,(convection, steam injection, etc.) just be able to toast bread and heat up left over pizza.

Very compact! Buy two to double toasting speed. :D

Attachments

• C9046543-78F1-457C-93E0-004E0EE3B760.jpeg
    C9046543-78F1-457C-93E0-004E0EE3B760.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
Well, I might consider a compact four slice toaster oven. That's better than burning the house down or my fingers off.

Last edited:
We bought one very similar to this one:
Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless

After nine years of heavy use, it's still performing like a champ. Doesn't have the stainless shell, so it was a bit cheaper, but very much the same in features.
Probably bigger than you want, but I love the thing.

I am going to bump this thread in the hopes that somebody can come up with a two or very small four slice toaster oven that does not take up much counter space. I don't need to cook 12 inch or even 9 inch pizzas in it, much less a whole chicken or a big tray of brownies. Just some toast, open face sandwhiches and reheat things like pizza.

I found this one at amazon, but most of the good reviews are from people who got a free one to check out. Thus, these reviews are suspect in my mind.

https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Bea...54716&sr=1-20&keywords=two+slice+toaster+oven

Last edited:
I am going to bump this thread in the hopes that somebody can come up with a two or very small four slice toaster oven that does not take up much counter space. I don't need to cook 12 inch or even 9 inch pizzas in it, much less a whole chicken or a big tray of brownies. Just some toast, open face sandwhiches and reheat things like pizza.

I found this one at amazon, but most of the good reviews are from people who got a free one to check out. Thus, these reviews are suspect in my mind.

https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Bea...54716&sr=1-20&keywords=two+slice+toaster+oven

I'd go for it. I haven't found the freebie reviewers to be plugging Amazon IMHO. The other reviewers are fairly consistent with the freebie folks (with a few outliers). Our toaster oven has convection, that I use often. If not for that, I'd be buying this thing tonight. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom