Comparator sites - add 'em here!

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Here's a group of 10 comparators for everything from rent comparison to cell phone or tv physical size to file comparison with differences noted. I'm sure you all have favorite comparison sites for cameras and cars and what all else? Add 'em here so we can all be massively informed consumers!

10 Very Useful Comparison Sites You Have To Bookmark

farecast.com - for airline tickets (it's like Kayak.com but it tells you when to buy)

priceline.com - for hotels. You can do name your own price and get hotels for 1/3 of the price. I've stayed at a Hilton and Westin resort for $65

Now you tell me. I ordered a couple online for about 1/5 the price at big box retail stores. I hope I made the right choice. So what did you find out - are the cheap ones good?

Cheap ones are just fine. :)

Just want to 2nd the www.farecast.com, but also note it is now part of Bing.

It is the, THE, did I say, "THE", most accurate flight finder out there. Whatever it says the price is, you can "bookit" for that price.

Great site.

farecast.com - for airline tickets (it's like Kayak.com but it tells you when to buy)

priceline.com - for hotels. You can do name your own price and get hotels for 1/3 of the price. I've stayed at a Hilton and Westin resort for $65

Back
Top Bottom