Confessions

I would think it addresses either you still feel vulnerable (exposed) because of your high school experience.

But I guess I've managed to turn my insecurities upside-down :LOL:

Actually, a pretty standard dream. If it were my dream, I would think it addresses either you still feel vulnerable (exposed) because of your high school experience.

I tend to have ones where I am in college, trying to find my class for either the first day of school or for my final.
You have to admit though, bssc, the walking on her hands part is an interesting variation.

Coach

I dreamed last night that I was walking on my hands down my old high school corridor, stark naked.

Takes care of the boob sag issue anyway.

But I guess I've managed to turn my insecurities upside-down :LOL:
Or perhaps you are putting your best foot forward?

BTW, nothing to confess here. I confessed enough for two lifetimes as a fifties Catholic teenager.

Ha

I have to confess to lying at confession. It was 1963 and everyone in my class was Catholic except me. They were all going to confirmation classes and got a dime to buy a snack on the way. I was a little mercenary and I wanted desperately to be Catholic so I could get the dime, white dress, and presents.

So I went to confession. My best friend told me that I just needed to make up some sin. It seems I went overboard. I confessed to a bank robbery. The next thing I know the priest is screaming and chasing me as I run out of the church and down what seemed like an endless set of steps. He was yelling that he knew my red-headed devil brothers and he was going to tell my mother. I cursed my red hair. But he never did call my mother.

As a kid, mother dragged me to church, had to do weekly confessions. According to the priest behind the screen there was no such thing as an innocent kid. So I invented sins, for which he dutifully assigned the proper absolutions.

Figure I could commit sins for the next 50 years and still have credit.:LOL:

I used to love confession . Getting all that messy stuff out . Now I'd say please bless me father as I have gambled away my future in the stock market and maybe if I said four Our father's life would be better .

Now atone for your sins, and [-]drink three bloodly marys[/-] say three hail marys...

...BTW, nothing to confess here. I confessed enough for two lifetimes as a fifties Catholic teenager.
Ha
Oh no...:nonono:
I chalked up more of the same in 12 years Catholic school as a 70's teenager.
A baton was obviously passed - but who here was the 60's Catholic teenager?
Now class, you MUST raise your hand first if you want me to call on you. :LOL:

Oh no...:nonono:
I chalked up more of the same in 12 years Catholic school as a 70's teenager.
A baton was obviously passed - but who here was the 60's Catholic teenager?
Now class, you MUST raise your hand first if you want me to call on you. :LOL:

I'll raise my hand . I was a 60's teenager at Immaculate Heart Academy .

Now atone for your sins, and [-]drink three bloodly marys[/-] say three hail marys...
The optimist in me says ....hail three Marys. The realist says one will do. DW says.... forget it.

The optimist in me says ....hail three Marys. The realist says one will do. DW says.... forget it.

The hail mary could be a great move for your portfolio right now. Sell everything and buy a bunch of cheap out of the money calls. Go long!!!

I'm not Catholic....I feel soooo alone.
sSa_worried3.gif

I'm not Catholic, but I was born and raised one. Let's just say my wife nailed a few theses to the door of my condo when she first moved in with me...
Well, at least it was your condo door.....:p

sSa_worried3.gif
Ahem, visit an Eastern Orthodox or Roman Catholic church for a high mass sometime.
coolsmiley.gif

As a kid, was an altar boy for many years (who would have thunk it?). Nowadays I only attend weddings. Having grown up next to the church's wine cellar back in the old country, my perspective changed a good bit.

You have to admit though, bssc, the walking on her hands part is an interesting variation.

Coach
Definitely, I would say that it represents a new perspective.

sSa_worried3.gif
I went a Catholic University. It was interesting. My friends had to explain the smugs on the forehead and the extra books in the bible.

I confess that I am jealous of Hugh Hefner.

Naw I want to own a zillion shares of a penny stock. smartass :)

Back
Top Bottom