Confessions

shoe

Recycles dryer sheets
I haven't the least idea why I am about to confess this but here goes; I find farts funny. I laugh every time. Every. Single. Time. I enjoy low-brow Animal House humor of every type. If I am depressed I watch the Tourettes scene from Duece Bigelow. If I am REALLY depressed, I go to Youtube and watch Trigger Happy Tv videos with British people dressed as giant rabbits having s*e*x in a laundromat or the Pearl the Landlord video. I will probably be banned from this board because most of you seem like such proper people who would never laugh at such juvenile things. Do you have something to confess?:whistle:

I am crazy about chick flix movies . I have a huge collection and whenever I'm depressed I go to the movies for a sappy chick flix. I also love the British comedy "Absolutely Fabulous ". I have Dvd's of all their episodes and watch them when I'm down.

I really like McDonald's. I particularly like big macs. But I'm too cheap to pay $3 for a puny burger when I can buy a much superior burger elsewhere for $3. So I take the er, ah, frugal route. I order a double cheeseburger (now a McDouble) off the $1 menu. And then I politely ask, "Hey, and can you throw some Big Mac sauce on it?". Hardly ever an upcharge for the sauce, and occasionally $0.10 to $0.25.

Delicious burger for a buck. It's called the "Ghetto Big Mac", and is really good for those from the actual real ghetto (american, not german version). But I also have taken a liking to it. DW frequently gets embarrassed if I order it in her presence.

I did worry that I was crossing the line between frugal and cheap when we were in the McDonald's located inside the ghetto Walmart near us. An obviously homeless guy in rags walked up, ordered two double cheeseburgers, and then asked in a gruff voice "Yeah, and can you throw some big mac sauce on those?" DW's face was a bit red from shame after that because I had just ordered the same thing! :)

McDonald's - where else can you get a decent meal for a family of 4 for around $8? :)

That is my confession.

I confess that I have no idea what "mixed martial arts" are. Or is that "is"?

...I will probably be banned from this board because most of you seem like such proper people who would never laugh at such juvenile things. Do you have something to confess?:whistle:
I would definitely be banned from the board if I answer your question in complete and total honesty. :greetings10:
So I'll go with the abridged version - the very rare times I get dragged to Wally World with dh2b, and I see a person in clothing that is way too tight for their physique (like spandex bottoms and halter top), complete with megarolls in many places I won't describe...
it is a full control exercise for me not to say out loud...
"Did you ever look in the mirror this morning before you left the house?" :nonono:

I know I'm supposed to be charitable and nice :angel:, but sometimes I just have to leave the aisle quickly before my thoughts come tumbling out.

Mixed martial arts is supposed to become very big in Arizona. They loosened the laws to allow it.

UFC baby! I love that stuff. Randy "The Natural" Coture is the greatest. Boxing is so boring compared to this stuff. Bring the PAIN! :D

I dreamed last night that I was walking on my hands down my old high school corridor, stark naked.

If I wanted to see mixed martial arts, or UFC-style fighting, I could have stayed working in my ex-FIL's bar...

I dreamed last night that I was walking on my hands down my old high school corridor, stark naked.

That would have DEFINITELY got you on the cheerleading team at my high school...........:D

When I was 16, I couldn't figure out how boys rode bicycles...:blush: Six months later I saw a pic of a nude man, then I knew.......:greetings10:

I was 22 before I found out men's underwear had a hole in it!

Actually, a pretty standard dream. If it were my dream, I would think it addresses either you still feel vulnerable (exposed) because of your high school experience.

I tend to have ones where I am in college, trying to find my class for either the first day of school or for my final.

When I was 16, I couldn't figure out how boys rode bicycles...:blush: Six months later I saw a pic of a nude man, then I knew.......:greetings10:

Y'all learned a LOT between 16 and 19.........:cool:;)

Once, while very very pregnant, I took a salted in the shell peanut from our cat...and ate it.

Back
Top Bottom