Constant Sexual Arousal Plagues NorCal Woman

poboy

Recycles dryer sheets
Just passing this on without comment:

Lund has a rare sexual disorder. Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome. She suffers from unrelenting sexual arousal. For PSAS patients it is like a switch has been turned on, and can't be turned off. With the pain, comes embarrassment. One newspaper article screamed a woman has 588 orgasms everyday.

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_123141810.html

Link to article and video. 

I bet she doesnt like sex. I guess it would suck to be her partner.

thefed said:
I bet she doesnt like sex.  I guess it would suck to be her partner.

If she is having 588 orgasims per day without a partner.......who the heck would need one? :-\

She's complaining?? :confused: I would never leave the house!

I need a cigarette now :p

we should start a new reality show...this old broad.......we drop our wives off at her house for a weekend for a slutty make over.....hey you gotta admit it beats queer eye for the straight guy right?

Maddy, thanks.  :D  Has she got a sister or two.

Here's my new apt.  http://theparamountsf.com/theBuilding/views/views12.htm

Signed a year lease and got 8 box seat tickets (one time use) to Giants.

My view is tailor made for watchin nekked wimmin.

All those doctors messing with my plumbing has made me realize how critical it is to use it now. :D And I'm getting busy.

Signed a year lease and got 8 box seat tickets (one time use) to Giants

pretty nice digs. But isnt the better investment to paddle the kayak out into the bay to try to catch a Barry Bonds homerun ball or maybe he cant hit em that far anymore without the roids :p

Maddy,
I need something more stable than a kayak if I'm going to do this lady 588 times a day. :D

Barry will hit at most once per day and I've already paid the surf association $400 for the Barry Bonds Steriod ball. :uglystupid:

After pondering this the only question is this: " does her daddy own a liquor store?"

Hmmm ... where I'm curious is how she counts them, and how does it happen to come out to 588 each day? After that, she gets tired? ::)

Charles said:
Hmmm ... where I'm curious is how she counts them, and how does it happen to come out to 588 each day?  After that, she gets tired?  ::)

She uses one of those little metal clickers. Looks like if she sleeps 8 or so hours a night (I would thing she might need even more), she has an orgasm more frequently then every 2 minutes while she is awake. Unless these are very short orgasms this sure doesn't leave her much down time.

At least she won't have to do Kegels.

Ha

All those doctors messing with my plumbing has made me realize how critical it is to use it now. Grin And I'm getting busy.

Carpe diem, amigo.

However, don't let libido get you killed. You are now in a rough town.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom