Costco Holiday Savings

flintnational

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The Costco Holiday Savings mailer came today. Yea! It covers everything from food to electronics. Here are a couple of items that may appeal to FIRE members. The sale dates vary by item and begin 11/6.

Prime Whole Beef Loin (NY Strip) $25 off per package
Insta Pot Nova 6qt. 9 in 1 $35 off (currently $115 online before discount)
Moto G6 unlocked phone $50 off - Net $189 after discount
Wheels up Private Aviation service membership $15,999

I have owned several of the Moto G phones and have been pleased. They routinely get high marks for a budget smart phone. I currently have the G5s. I will definitely pick up a prime beef loin. I am still waiting to see if they have last years sale on the Jamon Serrano. The private air charter is a little out of my league. A quick online review indicated this was a membership fee and included an air travel allowance. Future air travel is at a discounted hourly rate. So, those of you that are tired of the commercial air grind, here is your way out. :)

These days, Costco sells a lot of overpriced junk. It seems to sell, which makes me happy. The margins on that stuff subsidize the cheap cat food, litter and the occasional rotisserie chicken. I don't buy much else at Costco now except for the gasoline.

Back
Top Bottom