Cougars???

She's 24, not a teenager. Maturity may not correlate that well with age.

My observations:

1) You are slow to pick up on that hint. Gee!
2) It appears you changed your mind after seeing the picture. :D So, she's cute?

IS SHE HOT! :LOL:

Thanks FDude for coming back and providing such a stimulating topic. :cool:

Well, I do have some knowledge of cougars in my sordid past. I don't think we answered Amethyst's question yet, but there's time........

Riddle: What does a woman not feel like doing at 25, is wild about at 40, and loses interest in at age 55?

Riddle: What does a woman not feel like doing at 25, is wild about at 40, and loses interest in at age 55?
I've been giving this a great deal of thought. I've come to the conclusion that I personally 'got nothin'.

I can think of several things I didn't feel like doing at 25, I can't think of one thing I've ever been wild about and I don't know what I'll lose interest in at 55. I'm not that age yet...ask me in three years. :whistle:

Let's see, at 25 I didn't feel like getting married, so I didn't, at 40 I was wild about golf and I'm not 55 yet so I will let ya know when I get there...........:)

One of my dance partner in her fifties kept mentioning her daughter of 24 to me because "her apartment is right next to where you go dancing all the time." I didn't respond the first couple of times because I thought that 14 years difference is a bit too much. After the third time of mentioning her daughter, my dance partner showed me a picture, and I finally got the hint that may be she wants to set up me with her daughter. We will see. Seeing how some of the women here date men much older, why not give it a try?
If she hands you her business card, you're in "trouble". Just ask dh2b. :LOL:

I think this is really cool. Have fun. :)

Need ideas for places to take her without getting too serious or locked in? We forum ladies could help in that area if you wish. :cool:

She's 24, not a teenager. Maturity may not correlate that well with age.

My observations:

1) You are slow to pick up on that hint. Gee!
2) It appears you changed your mind after seeing the picture. :D So, she's cute?

Yeah, well, I used to jump the gun quite a bit. With age, I have learned to hang back just a bit. It's a nice way to say that when it comes to picking up on sexual hints, I'm definitely not the leading candidate for advanced placement class.

I pretty much had no doubt that the daughter is cute even without seeing the picture because the mom ain't bad herself.

It's OK! Apparently, you kept the observation to yourself and made no advances. Else, it would be awkward. ;)

So, have you met the daughter? Time to start a new thread?

Back
Top Bottom