Join Early Retirement Today

Old 10-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #201
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
So, young men actually know all they need to about sex, and are really looking to older women to teach them how to clean and make drinks?? I guess I am learning a lot from the forum after all

Frankly the only thing I know about young men and what they want is sex. When you get a bit older you realize drinks and cleaning have their place

Oh let me add. A lady with a charming personality and intelligence takes center stage at my age....
Notmuchlonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #202
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird5825 View Post
When I found out later that he was 16 months younger, I was very surprised and of course teased him about respecting his elders.
A 16-month difference is not a lot for 18-yr olds, leave alone at our age. I stopped dating when I was 20, and got married early. So, I did not "have a chance" to know anyone outside of my age group.

I certainly do not think that an age difference of even 20 years would be an obstacle to a couple's happiness. However, one would wonder if a man or a woman intently looks for a subject that much younger in age, and only those younger.

"Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities Can Make You Commit Atrocities" - Voltaire (1694-1778)
NW-Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #203
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundkey View Post
Laugh today and tomorrow will come. And tomorrow will be more enjoyable as well.
That my friend is a beautiful sentiment...one I will always remember....
Old 10-31-2009, 05:03 PM   #204

There is a 10 yr difference between my wife and I. She has trouble with numbers so she claims that had she known the age difference she would never have picked me out of a book. (that is a whole different story).

Jim
Old 10-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #205
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
"I can't believe how much I have learned about from Cougars."

I wish somebody could tell me what all this unknown sex stuff is, that 25-year-old men are supposedly eager to learn from 40-year-old women. Sex is one of the greatest inventions ever, but come on (no pun intended). There are only so many things you can do; they are all in "Joy of Sex" and thus accessible to anyone who can read; and any horny 20-something couple can run through most of them in a year. Then the second year is spent learning to do them more slowly and patiently so they are even more fun.
So, what is this great hoard of additional sexual knowledge, known only to 40-year-old women? I suspect yet another myth....

A.
Actually, 25 year old men not doubt hope that the 40 year old will "do stuff" their younger girlfriends won't..........

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)
FinanceDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:15 PM   #206
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinanceDude View Post
Actually, 25 year old men not doubt hope that the 40 year old will "do stuff" their younger girlfriends won't..........
You mean like the three times around the world back door side flip?
Old 10-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #207
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbamI View Post
not exactly........

Old 11-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #208
Give me a forum ...

There is another thread that asks if this forum will ever become extinct.

Not while we have the Cougar thread. 2 bits says it will pass the funny joke and funny video threads.

We can tell that Bunny isn't watching anymore. This thread would surely pull him back out of the woodwork.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #209
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Yes, in the spirit of scientific inquiry, what exactly are these practices that women will refuse to consider at 25, are absolutely wild for at 40, and (according to some forum members) have sadly lost all interest in by 55?

You are welcome to use euphemisms, to keep the moderators at bay.

A.
Amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #210
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Yes, in the spirit of scientific inquiry, what exactly are these practices that women will refuse to consider at 25, are absolutely wild for at 40, and (according to some forum members) have sadly lost all interest in by 55?

A.
Thanks! We try to keep things reasonable.

I think that for the most part 25 year old women these days are pretty sophisticated, compared with, say, 17 year olds.

Happily retired since 2009, at age 61. Best years of my life by far!
W2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #211
Give me a forum ...

Quote:

When you wrote this post, I was sitting at a county level Legion testimonial dinner, all dressed up, stuffed to the gills with prime rib, listening to some speaker drone on and on and on and...

I truly have to reprogram dh2b for what he considers a "fun night out".
Old 11-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #212
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want2retire View Post
Thanks! We try to keep things reasonable.

I think that for the most part 25 year old women these days are pretty sophisticated, compared with, say, 17 year olds.
No doubt, and from what I hear there is nothing 17 year olds aren't promoting, let alone tolerating.

Anyway, most men including me have pretty straightforward tastes. Spend some time in the suburbs, a nice long time downtown, and then rock a bye-baby as long as the strength lasts.

Ha
Old 11-01-2009, 10:20 AM   #213
Give me a forum ...

Quote:

A.
Hmmmm...scientific inquiry...wild...women...

Oh the possibilities, the possibilities abound.

But I like our moderators and don't want to give them too much overtime this weekend.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #214
Give me a forum ...

Glad to have piqued the interest on the females on here.........

I thought a woman's sexual peak was in her 40's? I guess I know nothing........

Old 11-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #215
Give me a forum ...

Quote:

A.
You really want me to answer that?

Old 11-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #216
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Glad to have piqued the interest on the females on here.........

I thought a woman's sexual peak was in her 40's? I guess I know nothing........
Mind over matter is my personal answer to the age/desire/gender equation. There are too many exceptions in all 3 categories to generalize.
I really think it is mental attitude and joie de vivre that determines nookie urges.

I'm 51 and starting to enter The Hormone Zone .
I don't feel any waning of urges. And even if I did, why would I want to miss out on SO much fun ?

The best way to win a race is to take the first step, and all that jazz.
Hum a few bars, and I'll pick up the tune.
Everybody knows that grouches don't get l*id.

Helllllloooooooooooooo
Old 11-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #217
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
I thought a woman's sexual peak was in her 40's?
Apparently I didn't get the memo....
Old 11-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #218
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Yes!!! Inquiring minds want to know.
RonBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #219

One of my dance partner in her fifties kept mentioning her daughter of 24 to me because "her apartment is right next to where you go dancing all the time." I didn't respond the first couple of times because I thought that 14 years difference is a bit too much. After the third time of mentioning her daughter, my dance partner showed me a picture, and I finally got the hint that may be she wants to set up me with her daughter. We will see. Seeing how some of the women here date men much older, why not give it a try?
BunsGettingFirm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #220
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunsGettingFirm View Post
Seeing how some of the women here date men much older, why not give it a try?
You have my permission.
RonBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote