Cougars???

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I guess this thread is more applicable to the men on here, but I am curious. Has anyone been involved with a cougar? By cougar, I mean a substantially older woman who likes to date younger men.......:)

In the past six months, we have a cougar reality show and a cougar sitcom, so it seems "cougars are everywhere"......

For me, yes, when I was 23, I had a cougar relationship with a 34 year old woman. It was an experience I don't regret..........:)

BTW, if a woman is involved with a man substantially older than him, is tha man considered a "cougarette"?? :LOL::LOL:

My stepmom is 10 years younger than my dad, so maybe I should ask her............:ROFLMAO:

Well, I'm not a guy, but I have a question. I was involved with a man twice my age. What would he be called?

I think 4 years older is the oldest I ever entertained/bored. Not sure from her perspective, but she took my money.:blush:

Hum, let just say I have a lot more success with cougars than with women my age...:angel:

When I was younger, I worked in a bank as a teller. The older ladies would insist upon getting [-]serviced[/-] served by me. One of them even brought me gifts every once in a while... I don't know what it is but older women hit on me all the time.

Ah, if only I had the foresight to pick me a loaded sugar mama, I'd be FIREd by now...:D

Hum, let just say I have a lot more success with cougars than with women my age...:angel:
When I was in single and my early 20s, I was already bald up top, so I did too. Most of the women I dated (which wasn't many) were in their late 30s and 40s. Not too many 20-something young ladies are attracted to the Captain Stubing look. Didn't feel like there was much of a future for us because of the age difference, but we at least had some fun and companionship for a while until "the one" came along.

Too late. He was picked up in Switzerland last month.
No...he's not my type...;)

I was married at 17 and was divorced about two months later. After the divorce, I guess I could have waited until I was 18 to date again...but I didn't wanna. I grew up fast. I wouldn't recommend some of my choices to others, but it was/is who I am. :)

In college, I used to know a girl named Claire who would loiter around junior high schools and pick up guys. I thought that was disgusting!! Not only that, it was probably illegal. I kept telling her to get counseling.

Frank is six years younger than me, and the age difference is probably the same as the age difference between Claire and her boys. Does that make me a cougar? It just doesn't seem as reprehensible once you pass age 60.

Frank is six years younger than me, and the age difference is probably the same as the age difference between Claire and her boys. Does that make me a cougar? It just doesn't seem as reprehensible once you pass age 60.
When I was 16, I was a volunteer day camp counselor during the summer, and an 8-year-old girl developed a huge crush on me. :blush:

I remember thinking to myself in jest, "You know, in 30 years I'll be 46 and she'll be 38, and....."

When I was 16, I was a volunteer day camp counselor during the summer, and an 8-year-old girl developed a huge crush on me. :blush:

I remember thinking to myself in jest, "You know, in 30 years I'll be 46 and she'll be 38, and....."

Yeah... :D I got a huge crush on an older man when I was 12 and thought the same things. My parents made sure that he and I were never together without one of them right there. Guess they could read my mind (especially when I said privately, "Mom, he's SO CUTE!!!").

Not sure if they were cougars but yeah, in my early 20s and late teens. Sounds like a plot for a grade B movie, but as a kid I worked as a "cabana boy" at a beach club. Moms would bring the kids and hang out all day, baby-sitting for one another for an hour here and there. Some would get restless, some would get drunk, and some would get both.

I was "approached" by ambassadors from all three groups from time to time and did have a brief but, well, intense relationship with one who was divorced (I do have my principles you know ;)).

Then there was one in college but that's another [-]tail [/-]tale. Her name was Dotty and she was a waitress where my band played -- you fill in the rest.

Women who have relationships with much younger men are cougars...
Men who have relationships with much younger women are sexual predators...

I'm just sayin'...:whistle:

Well, I'm not a guy, but I have a question. I was involved with a man twice my age. What would he be called?

Playing house. Stuff from when you were 2 and playing with a 4 year old playmate doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom