Cougars???

In order for a woman to be a cougar for me, she would have to be very old indeed. Not interested.

Ha

Last year when my girlfriends and I went on a weekend cruise to the Bahama's, we had a interesting experience...

A few of us are in our 40's, most of the others are in their 30's. This young (21?) y/o drunk guy gets on the jitney we were all on and proceeds to start asking us all questions:

Q: "So what are you all here for?"
A: A girl's weekend cruise

Q: "So why are you all cruising together?"
A: We all do this dance thing, and this is a cruise for the dancers (well, that got his attention!)

Q: "Wait, are you all - like - cougars or something:confused:" (loses his balance as the jitney makes a turn...yeah, pretty drunk)
A: <ha,ha,ha,ha,ha>

Most of us laughed, a few didn't know what a cougar was, and the younger ones were quite appalled to be included in the group!

It made for an interesting jitney ride! And plenty of cougar jokes and growls for the rest of the weekend. We all decided we weren't old enough to be cougars, we were "cougarrettes"...LOL. Had to make ourselves feel better somehow!

Or sugar daddy's

Let me define the strata:

No money: cradle rubbing lecher

Enough money to pay for clothes, rent, & car: sugar daddy

multi-deci-millionaire and up: his talent and influence won her over

billionaire: love at first sight

Let me define the strata:

No money: cradle rubbing lecher

Enough money to pay for clothes, rent, & car: sugar daddy

multi-deci-millionaire and up: his talent and influence won her over

billionaire: love at first sight

Glad you know the limits. I didn't.

I like cougars..........then again, I like cheetahs too.........:)

Well, FDude, I'll admit two things. I'm glad I took my cougar avatar down a long time ago...:LOL:...and I'm just a plain ol' 51 (almost 52) year old woman just waltzing along takin' it one day at a time. ;)

Well, FDude, I'll admit two things. I'm glad I took my cougar avatar down a long time ago...:LOL:...and I'm just a plain ol' 51 (almost 52) year old woman just waltzing along takin' it one day at a time. ;)

Hey old enough to know better... ;)

I was a 19 year old very naive AF cadet on my first day of summer duty in the backseat of an F-4 at Homestead AFB and got picked up at the Officer's Club by a 40 year old Captain (nurse). Best summer of my life. I never even went back to my room for my suitcase. 500 knots inverted, hanging from the straps, over the Everglades, was nothing compared to my Cougar. At this age, I would give anything to re-do the F-4 part. Ladies, go for it, and the younger the better. There were no regrets on either side and it ended when I HAD to go back to school.

I do have two good friends whose second husbands are ten years their juniors (both husbands are more mature than the first husbands were!). But I don't think my friends were technically cougars as they were the ones being pursued.

Hmmmm- ? 7 yrs older to 16 yrs younger if memory serves - I did live 30 yrs in New Orleans.

So the thing in the right ear is probably a hearing aid - not a shape adjustment knob?

eh?

heh heh heh - :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:;).

Back
Top Bottom