Join Early Retirement Today

Old 10-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #21
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

If the guy stays then who cares? If the people of idaho have a problem with him they should recall him. Fat chance. Like someone else said, I see no reason for any guys leg touching another guys leg while takin a cr@p.

Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #22
Recycles dryer sheets

He's showing the integrity that seems to be consistent wit the Republicans in Congress (and the White House). He consistently votes and speaks out against gay rights - yet he is gay. He said he would resign on Sept 30, then said he would resign if the judge wouldn't let him recant his GUILTY plea - he has rescinded on both.

Idaho should be proud - he's a real man of character

Old 10-05-2007, 09:23 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghis View Post
He's showing the integrity that seems to be consistent wit the Republicans in Congress (and the White House). He consistently votes and speaks out against gay rights - yet he is gay. He said he would resign on Sept 30, then said he would resign if the judge wouldn't let him recant his GUILTY plea - he has rescinded on both.

Idaho should be proud - he's a real man of character
Yep a christian republican
Old 10-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #24
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldAgePensioner View Post
In Australia we have a saying:

"Your either a Wog or a dog. Mate." I too love the Western ways of having intercourse with like-minded friends, if I can call you friend.

Even Bush is a man worthy of our love and forgiveness because in my heart it is like the date to my camel.

PEACE BE UPON YOU
WTF?

You offering to wrestle in the manner of the Spartans?

(That would be naked and well oiled.)

- Will Rogers
brewer12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #25
Full time employment: Posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer12345 View Post
WTF?

You offering to wrestle in the manner of the Spartans?

(That would be naked and well oiled.)
Is that what you think he meant?

I hope that my support for the poor devil known as Craig to stay in office has not lead someone to beleive that I go that way. The poor devil should be allowed to finish his term and if the good people of Idaho want to recall him then it is on them. Last time I checked it is not a crime to be gay or a hypocrite.

But yet the simple question remains who would one rather keep Old George W who is responsible for thousands if not millions of OUR TROOPS and Iraqi civilians being killed, wounded and maimed, OR the poor devil known as Craig who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for the "WIDE STANCE" ?

For those who assume that I hate Old George W the answer is NO I do NOT HATE him, what I disagree with and dislike are his Iraq War policies, the right to strike first without cause doctrine and some of his domestic policies.

I am not gay but I do support the rights of all persons whether they are gay or staight. All persons should be treated with dignity and respect.

GOD BLESS and PEACE to all.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:30 AM   #26

Yes, the support for Senator Craig in this thread by Wags and Newguy888 seems much like Spartan wrestling. I'm thrilled with their disambiguation of their chimeraic existence.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #27

Craig Vows to Stay in Senate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldAgePensioner View Post
Yes, the support for Senator Craig in this thread by Wags and Newguy888 seems much like Spartan wrestling. I'm thrilled with their disambiguation of their chimeraic existence.
OAP It is becoming apparent by your post(s) that you have a problem with what Newguy888 and myself have to post or say if that is the case then that is your problem.

I will not get into a word game with you or anyone else in these forums. We are all FREE to express or project any views or opinions that we choose to and as such I will exercise my right to do so. If you do not like my posts or what I have to say then DO NOT READ THEM.

As for your assumptions that someone is gay or someone hates don't be casting turds when one themselves may be in the OUTHOUSE. You know what they say about people who assume things.:confused:

When one hates the only one that is being damaged is the hater because they in time will bring themselves down to the level of the object of their HATE.

GET A LIFE!

GOD BLESS
Old 10-06-2007, 10:44 AM   #28

Awww, come on Wagsy!

I said I was thrilled for you and didn't imply anything. You may have inferred but that would be you assuming, not me.

Play nice. Can't wait to see your 84th post. The first 83 were cool.

References to Spartan wrestling is because one of you mentioned Michigan Sate as your alma mater I seem to recall.

And disambiguation is sorta fancy talk for "cleared up".

MAY YOUR CAMEL HAVE MANY DATES
Old 10-07-2007, 07:43 AM   #29

Did you hear that the poor devil known as Craig will be inducted next week into the Idaho Hall of Fame.

With his upcoming induction and then with his recent announcement that he will serve out his term - I guess the poor devil is getting the LAST LAUGH.

That's why the Republican Party should NOT have made him mad.

Let the poor devil finish his term.

GOD BLESS
Old 10-07-2007, 08:53 AM   #30
Give me a forum ...

"The first word of this song is "discorporate". It means 'to leave your body...'" FZ

"Send your camel to bed..." MD

hypocrite: 1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

...not doing anything of true substance...
HFWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 01:25 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
But yet the simple question remains who would one rather keep Old George W who is responsible for thousands if not millions of OUR TROOPS and Iraqi civilians being killed, wounded and maimed, OR the poor devil known as Craig who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for the "WIDE STANCE" ?

simple answer: most americans--never mind most of this planet's population (not the gay seagulls, of course)--think that it is more horrible to live life as a subhuman gay than it might be to be maimed in even an unjust war. better to be dead than gay.

saturday night live did a cute skit on craig last night: highlighting his hypocrisy of his public stand on denouncing gay rights yet participating "in private" in sex with men, snl affirmed that craig really does have a wide stance.

"life should begin with age and its privileges and accumulations, and end with youth and its capacity to splendidly enjoy such advantages."~~mark twain - letter to edward kimmitt 1901
lazygood4nothinbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #32
Give me a forum ...

Latrine Larry to be honored by folks in Idaho. WTF

Quote:
BOISE, Idaho Sen. Larry Craig has been chosen for induction into the Idaho Hall of Fame, despite his well-publicized arrest and guilty plea in an airport sex sting, officials said.
The nonprofit Idaho Hall of Fame Association picked Craig in March, months before he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after a Minneapolis airport police officer accused him of soliciting sex in the men's restroom, the organization's board chairman said.
FOXNews.com - Sen. Larry Craig to Join Idaho Hall of Fame, Despite Sex Sting Guilty Plea - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx

In dire need of: faster horses, younger woman, older whiskey, more money.
mickeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:44 PM   #33

The good people of Idaho, well they know what they should do but will not. then again its fine to be gay in my eyes so leave the guy alone. Its just the holier than thou cr@p the guy said for years while in the closet.

Newguy
Old 10-08-2007, 10:35 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyd View Post
Latrine Larry to be honored by folks in Idaho. WTF
I didn't read the article but on the local news last night they pointed out that he was elected to this honor in the spring before the airport bathroom incident even occurred.

Some are calling for him to decline the honor (doubtful) or them to recind the offer (also doubtful).

2Cor521
"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough, and what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may in fact be the first steps of a journey." Violet Baudelaire.
SecondCor521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:46 AM   #35
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Some are calling for him to decline the honor (doubtful) or them to recind the offer (also doubtful).
Along the same line, I noticed this summer that the Anchorage, AK airport is called the Ted Stevens International now. I also see that the Senator is under suspicion of accepting free construction work on his place in Girdwood, AK. All this after the flare up about the "bridge to nowhere" controversy. I wonder how you go about renaming your airport in Alaska?

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx

In dire need of: faster horses, younger woman, older whiskey, more money.
mickeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #36
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyd View Post
I wonder how you go about renaming your airport in Alaska?
Same as anywhere else - small pieces of green paper with pictures of dead presidents.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #37
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFWR View Post
"The first word of this song is "discorporate". It means 'to leave your body...'" FZ

"Send your camel to bed..." MD
I know your Daddy's a sultan
A nomad known to all
With fifty girls to attend him, they all send him
Jump at his beck and call

But you won't need no harem, honey
When I'm by your side
And you won't need no camel, no no
When I take you for a ride
Old 10-08-2007, 04:08 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Same as anywhere else - small pieces of green paper with pictures of dead presidents.
There's an old saying that goes something like this "money talks and bullxxxx walks."

Which many be the truth when we deal with those mangy varmints in D.C (Congress and the adminstration).