CRAZY accidental forum meetup!

Neat story about a small world.

I'll remember the LBYM code word for future use though.

I was in a store one day and someone called out "Hey Travelover". I was dumbfounded, but I guess at one time I'd posted an actual picture of myself and she remembered it well enough to ID me when she saw me. Truly amazing to me because I couldn't do that in a million years. :blush:

I bet you look just like your avatar.

I've w*rked with Laurence for years - pleasure w*rking with him. He took care of our program with some not so easy w*rk and customer.

When I replied to his question with LBYM and saw his backwards tilt and raised eyebrows I suspected that there was a common chord.

But then I did the double take when he said he was a moderator here!

I then did a quick mental scan of my post history...I think I'm clean! :D

I missed this until someone quoted, haha! Moderator Emeritus, technically. I mostly lurk now and just get active posting when I have a new issue I need a sounding board for. This site was a steamy romance novel for me for some time, now it's more of a trusty encyclopedia I come back to in times of need....

Congrats again, it really was an awesome, surreal experience!

I was in a store one day and someone called out "Hey Travelover". I was dumbfounded, but I guess at one time I'd posted an actual picture of myself and she remembered it well enough to ID me when she saw me. Truly amazing to me because I couldn't do that in a million years. :blush:

Hey Travelover! Been to HF lately? :greetings10:

omni

Back
Top Bottom