CT better watch out PETA is on the War Path

xprinter

Recycles dryer sheets
PETA's latest campaign - "Your Daddy Kills Animals" - hit the pile of rubble on my desk, it was sit-up-and-take-notice time.

Seems the group that claims 800,000 members has embarked on a mission to hand out anti-fishing leaflets to children at tackle shops and fishing tournaments.

The single, full-color page looks like a comic book, but that's where the funny stuff ends.

Underneath the cartoonish headline, "Your Daddy Kills Animals," is a drawing of a man in a suit and fishing hat, brandishing a huge hunting knife as he guts a fish. Call it Ward Cleaver meets Jack the Ripper.

On the flip side is a little story about how "your big, strong daddy yanks [fish] out of the water and takes them away from their friends forever."

xprinter said:
PETA's latest campaign - "Your Daddy Kills Animals" - hit the pile of rubble on my desk, it was sit-up-and-take-notice time.

Seems the group that claims 800,000 members has embarked on a mission to hand out anti-fishing leaflets to children at tackle shops and fishing tournaments.

The single, full-color page looks like a comic book, but that's where the funny stuff ends.

Underneath the cartoonish headline, "Your Daddy Kills Animals," is a drawing of a man in a suit and fishing hat, brandishing a huge hunting knife as he guts a fish. Call it Ward Cleaver meets Jack the Ripper.

On the flip side is a little story about how "your big, strong daddy yanks [fish] out of the water and takes them away from their friends forever."

Yeah, PETA is a bunch of sick puppies (pun intended).

JG

xprinter said:

This would quickly become a dual learning experience, as the PETA 'rep' would discover when my sons big, strong daddy yanks them off the ground and helps them 'take a nap'.

Back
Top Bottom