Curvy gals...really curvy gals

Repulsive? Hot? Yes? No? Help! I've fallen into one of her rolls of fat and I can't get up mode? :angel:

Not directly related to the above statement, but somehow brought to my mind, nevertheless, is the following story.

A silver haired gentleman went to church on Sunday without his wife, who stayed home sick with a flu.

He came home 2 hours later, sporting a black eye. Of course, his wife was alarmed.

"What did you do?" she asked.

He explained, "When the pastor had us standing up to sing a hymn, I saw that the woman in front of me had her skirt stuck between her cheeks. That didn't look right, so I reached over to pull the skirt out. I don't know what she thought I was doing, but she turned around and smacked me in the eye".

Next week, our gentleman had to go to church alone again, because his wife still wasn't well. She saw him out the door. "Remember to mind your manners", she reminded him.

He came back home later, with the other eye blackened.

His wife cried out, "What happened now?"

He sighed. "Can you believe that the same woman was in front of me again today? And when we stood up, yes, her skirt got stuck again. The guy next to me pulled it out. I knew that she wouldn't like it, so I reached over to tuck it back in".

A silver haired gentleman went to church on Sunday without his wife, who stayed home sick with a flu.

He came home 2 hours later, sporting a black eye. Of course, his wife was alarmed.

"What did you do?" she asked.

He explained, "When the pastor had us standing up to sing a hymn, I saw that the woman in front of me had her skirt stuck between her cheeks. That didn't look right, so I reached over to pull the skirt out. I don't know what she thought I was doing, but she turned around and smacked me in the eye".

Next week, our gentleman had to go to church alone again, because his wife still wasn't well. She saw him out the door. "Remember to mind your manners", she reminded him.

He came back home later, with the other eye blackened.

His wife cried out, "What happened now?"

He sighed. "Can you believe that the same woman was in front of me again today? And when we stood up, yes, her skirt got stuck again. The guy next to me pulled it out. I knew that she wouldn't like it, so I reached over to tuck it back in".

[FONT=&quot]So the morel of the story is when a lady is so hungry she’s trying to eat het p[ants don’t mess with her?[/FONT]

No, the moral of the story is: don't stick your uninvited hands in a woman's butt-cheeks.

The moral of the story, if there is any, is "LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH!". :D

One thing I've noticed about these women is that their faces can go with size 4-6 bodies easily. I wonder if they made the faces skinny with some touch-ups? (or they look for plus size models who have smaller heads, non heavy faces.) Usually big women have bigger faces/heads (from seeing Biggest Losers). Their faces are really pretty.

Personally (I am female), any body that is toned looks good to me.

Well, we don't look like we did years ago, but I think that's just fine. I prefer to have laugh lines. I bet you still have those smoldering eyes. ;)

Ahem...so

C'mon...don't you find this pic hot?.....:whistle:

Give that girl a bacon cheeseburger...

So, how would everyone feel about seeing more average sized women--which is now a size 16 in America--appearing in advertisements? Would these Rubenesque women get some reaction from you? They are the average woman after all.

That would be my preference. They could just go out on the street, or prowl malls to find everyday people that I think would look much nicer as models. But that would collapse the whole modeling industry... say, that's not a bad idea at all!

Though I don't like the term "Rubenesque". I think many of Ruben's paintings tend to the gross. I see weird lumps and bumps and depressions... it makes me wonder if he was really painting what he saw (the poor ladies!), or if he was adding his own embellishments, for whatever reasons he had then. And many of Ruben's paintings have people that are rather straight-sided.

My life's um, heh, observations, have curvy women without Ruben's oddities. :)

After seeing the Hilda drawings, and being married to a Hilda (change hair color and length), I prefer my new term "Hilda-esque", or "Hilda-like".

And Twiggy... ugh! An abomination. Could not understand how anyone thought she was cute when the whole Twiggy thing started in the 60's. Just was different, I guess. But seemed to eventually spawn the whole heroin waif starvation empty eyes thing that appalls me :dead:

Easy way to fix that is about two martinis and then the weight issue will continue to diminish in direct proportion to the number of additional drinks.

beer goggles..............:)

I wonder what size Serena Willliams is? Acually, it doesn't really matter, she's SMOKIN' HOT to me............:)

I realize this is a thread about women, but it's funny how we mention the size of women's clothing...too small, just right, too large. Hmmm....I wonder if we should talk about the size of men's..ummm, nm. :whistle:

I realize this is a thread about women, but it's funny how we mention the size of women's clothing...too small, just right, too large. Hmmm....I wonder if we should talk about the size of men's..ummm, nm. :whistle:

As they used to say at my Alma Mater, "bare it and we'll share it."

I wonder what size Serena Willliams is? Acually, it doesn't really matter, she's SMOKIN' HOT to me............:)

I can't believe someone else thinks Serena Williams look terrific...I thought I was alone in this. She's definitely toned and tight and muscular. I've always thought she looked super healthy. Wish the designers and ad people would go for that look.

All of the models pictured are too fat for my taste. I wonder what makes some men prefer fat, some thin? Is it what their mothers looked like? I'm not a psychologist, just wondering...

This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)

Ok, look at this. I can't.

serena_williams_huge_ass.jpg

Biceps?
Index fingers?
Am I getting warm? :cool:

Eh?

It was a woman who asked for our opinion on women's sizes. :cool:

And I was the one who said we, well some of us anyway :blush:, would be more interested in what's in their heads. :angel:

I've always been a big, big fan of the curvy gal. It did not take long as a lad to come up with a catch-phrase that always "worked."

The phrase? "Haven't you lost a lot of weight?"~ never has failed and to this day I use it on occasion. It seems to always get a positive response.

Back
Top Bottom