Custody Battle Tactics- You Be The Judge

That picture of her needs to be just a bit lower for me to judge fairly

Were they spectacular?

It's always "amusing" when a guy breaks up with his wife for "the other woman," then the other woman is surprised when he later cheats on her.

Sounds like Bridget may be a "model," but she's no role model.

BUXOM BRIDGET GOES FEMINIST- New York Post

If I were the judge, Buxom Bridget would be in jail.

Ha

I suspect if you were the judge, a lot of us would be in jail. :whistle:

Although I agree, there's got to be something highly illegal in what she did. But I'm sure I too could go to the congressmen in NY and get them to craft me a law for whatever. They're such men of the people. :flowers:

Coaching the kids to lie to investigators and make false allegations, while attempting to poison their relationship with their father sound like pretty good reasons for the custody action the judge took. I don't understand her complaint and without more details of the story, she sounds like an evil influence. Why would anyone support a law to give that kind of manipulation a safe harbor?

Coaching the kids to lie to investigators and make false allegations, while attempting to poison their relationship with their father sound like pretty good reasons for the custody action the judge took. I don't understand her complaint and without more details of the story, she sounds like an evil influence. Why would anyone support a law to give that kind of manipulation a safe harbor?

Well not only could it poison their relationship with the father, it could put him in prison for a very long time. This is a criminal act, and she should be in prison and he should have custody of the kids.

BTW, ayone who gets marreid in the USA is certifiably insane.

Ha

BTW, ayone who gets marreid in the USA is certifiably insane.

I think you have better chances of winning with MegaLotto.

Back
Top Bottom