Custom Wine Labels

bank5

Recycles dryer sheets
Has anyone made custom wine labels before? Which winery or company did you use and were you happy with the results?

I used the standard shape/color/fonts they offered, but I am sure you can get custom work done there as well.

Eh, the masking tape with the stats I put on the keg is good enough. Lets me know what is inside without tapping it and comes off easily when the keg is empty and I have to clean it. Other than that, a printer and a glue stick would let you make whatever fancy label you please.

Eh, the masking tape with the stats I put on the keg is good enough. Lets me know what is inside without tapping it and comes off easily when the keg is empty and I have to clean it. Other than that, a printer and a glue stick would let you make whatever fancy label you please.

Well, that would work for me, but it's for a wedding gift :)

None of these would work? You might need to settle for something easier...I'm just sayin'
My Own Labels | Custom Wine Labels Personalized Wine Bottle Labels

You might also ask at a local print shop if they can do small runs of "stickers". We had a bunch of 4x4 copies of photographs done for our last Green Party and just stuck them to random people as they came in. They were pretty cool and easy.

Back
Top Bottom