Dancing with the Stars - abuse of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am still scratching my head on how Lee Dwyze won American Idol over Krystal Bowersox............:LOL:

And I still can't believe Kris Allen won over Adam Lambert.

And Jennifer Hudson, seventh place, to Fantasia's win in the third season! What was up with that?

And I still can't believe Kris Allen won over Adam Lambert.

That's for sure! And he doesn't seem to have done much at all with his opportunities as Idol winner, either, compared with Adam Lambert who was only runner-up.

This is nothing but a popularity contest and its main purpose is for entertainment. Bristol may not have been a good dancer compare to others on the show but she is much more popular.

What I don't get is why is she called a "STAR" :confused:

Wow Dex, lash-back from the right. No sense of humor left around here?

Let's give those that make those comments the benefit of the doubt. The Tea Party influence/question has been raised in the show and they might not know about it.

This is nothing but a popularity contest and its main purpose is for entertainment. Bristol may not have been a good dancer compare to others on the show but she is much more popular.

What I don't get is why is she called a "STAR" :confused:

'cause she is one now? Even if only for 15 minutes.

Ahem...... the show is about dancing with the stars. Well she started out dancing with them with next to no chance of getting halfway through.

Or do we need to parse the meaning of "with"?

Maybe they should include one non-celebrity to dance and see where they get to. Heck they had Kardashian, besides being nice 'n curvy what else has she got?

I rarely watch "Dancing with the stars " but frankly the thought of a major political figure & their families sinking to reality TV is nauseating ! What's next a cameo on "Jersey Shore " ?

The North may have won the war but lost most of the battles.:blush:

True, but I do recall a small meeting at Appatomox by a couple generals that was somewhat significant..........:greetings10:

Look, FinDude, you should know that we aren't going to let you back in the South if you keep bringing up the late unpleasantness. ;)

Eye Candy Show? Don't forget the season where Woz competed (actually my favorite casting choice of all time):
I was going to make a comment about staying alert for wardrobe malfunctions, but then you had to go and post that image of Woz.

I'd love to have the show's concession on Pro-Grip and fabric tape...

Yup, but by then most of the battles were over. I think the South went to Appatomox Court House just to get some food and shoes.:whistle:

Right after that, my great-great grandfather & his brother (confederate soldiers) were released from Fort Delaware, where they were held as prisoners after being captured a few months earlier.

It took 29 posts to move from a TV dance show to the civil war, even though the Tea Party was mentioned as abusing its power in OP's initial post. What took so long? :LOL:

Here you go, Alan. Christmas is coming!

Attachments

• bikini_rebseq.jpg
    bikini_rebseq.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Here you go, Alan. Christmas is coming!

Nice picture - I would have thought the bra (North) would have the stars and stripes and the panties (South) the Confederate battle flag.

It took 29 posts to move from a TV dance show to the civil war, even though the Tea Party was mentioned as abusing its power in OP's initial post. What took so long? :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom