Delivery Route

Space Mountain

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi All:

I am considering purchasing a delivery route. Has anyone ever or currently owned a food delivery route? (Snapple, Martin's Bread, Fed-Ex, etc...)

Any input would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks again,

Space Mountain

I've never owned one, but I would guess it would be easy to get squeezed by high fuel costs. If so, make sure you buy cheaply enough to offset the risk.

I'd be afraid to do it unless I could adequately hedge on fuel prices. Getting yourself locked into a long-term contract at specified rates is a quick ticket to the poorhouse if you don't have a hedge on gas prices in a rising price environment.

Hi All:

I am considering purchasing a delivery route. Has anyone ever or currently owned a food delivery route? (Snapple, Martin's Bread, Fed-Ex, etc...)

Any input would be sincerely appreciated.
Space Mountain

My father use to have a Pepr...Far. route. He and my mother put in lots of hard work, day and night, to make it pay. Then after he built it up over many years to be much better than average and make a good living from it, the Company split it and sold half to a younger new purchaser. Effectively they told him hard work for what he thought was himself, was in reality just for the company’s' benefit. Beware that what ever franchise route you get, you will not have it ripped out from under you if you succeed beyond their expectations.

Back
Top Bottom