Dentist claims breast rubs sometimes appropriate

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK.... so I am noodling around and see this article...

Dentist claims breast rubs sometimes appropriate | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Now.. it is about this dentist who is fondling women and claiming it helps out a jaw disorder... but the best is the last few paragraphs...

"Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.
She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report."

And why did she continue to go back to him:confused:?

If he tried that with my DW, I guarantee she'd provide him with his own jaw disorder.

If I can stop laughing...that's a good one! I've heard some lines in my time, but....whew!

I'll bet she never felt the novacaine. What a great idea to distract the patient from the injection.

In the "Find 9 things wrong with this picture" category, my favorite was the patient who said that after the first time he rubbed her breasts, she started wearing tighter shirts...but he still somehow got under them!

now theres a dentist who keeps abreast of new developments.

i guess theres new meaning to pulling ones uppers and filling the bottom!

OK - I was at my dentists today and mentioned this article. He wanted to know if there was a charge/treatment code for this service. He evidentally is willing to provide the service IF he can bill insurance and expect to be paid....

Wonder how the co-pay thing would work?

I think this would be the proper code for that type of service. :D

#JAIL4U-IFUDO

OK - I was at my dentists today and mentioned this article. He wanted to know if there was a charge/treatment code for this service. He evidentally is willing to provide the service IF he can bill insurance and expect to be paid....

WHAT:confused: :eek::eek:

I [-]think[/-] hope he was joking. He has an interesting sense of humor ; last year he put a barber pole up in his anteroom.

Sorry......curse of the Internet.....you didn't put a smiley after the quote...........:D

Dang wives. Mine wouldnt let me put in the stainless steel pole until I finished installing the trapeze. Then I hung the dang thing too low. Took a couple of weeks before the bruises on my hips went away.

Back
Top Bottom