Dentist Pulls Out All of her Ex-Boyfriend's Teeth After Split

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, it's dental malpractice, but I do think that having your ex working on you shows very poor judgment!

He's lucky she wasn't a urologist . They don't have replacements for some of those parts !

I feel for the guy, having just got back from two dentist visit today.

He may have been bastard but nobody deserves that kind of pain for just breaking up with somebody.

She should go to jail and be permanently revoked from her profession. Inexcusable behavior.

He will get used to it.

img_1190662_0_24dedadcbe9323fa82e45b6730f2ad53.gif

Ouch!!!

There was a similar story I read once on a website detailing some horrible things that happened in some Amish communities. The victim was a teenage girl and pulling her teeth was a punishment. She had bleeding and pain for days and was only given a sips of water. Basically nobody cared the suffering she went through.

Where have I heard of something like this before?

Oh..I know.... :LOL:

Attachments

• Hermey-and-Bumbles-300x225.jpg
    Hermey-and-Bumbles-300x225.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
She should go to jail and be permanently revoked from her profession. Inexcusable behavior.
I agree, and this may well happen. I can just imagine the outcry if some male dentist had done a radical toothectomy on his ex! I would think at the least, it is assault and battery. This is a very important permanent injury to this guy. She is a criminal. When she gets out of jail, I think she may have to go way downscale for dating partners. What sane man would even want to be in a room with her?

Ha

Last edited:
I'd say that if they get back together, she should at least give him a free set of dentures.

Back
Top Bottom