Do you believe in Karma?

Couldn't get it to load for me so I will just answer the

Do I believe in Karma?

question:

Not that it catches up with everyone in this life.... seen too many bad people never "get theirs" and too many good people suffer most of their lives and die horrible fates.

I used to own a Karma Ghia. It was a convertible.

I love karma corn....
smiley-eatdrink062.gif

Nope. And my name is not Earl...

As any guy knows..been there..ouch :LOL:
Yeah, when I'm trying to impress a hot chick with my suave debonairness, e-mailing those types of photos is the first thing that comes to my mind.

So can he use the concussion/Alzheimer's defense? Those graying whiskers gotta be good for something...

I saw your photo Nords

Attachments

• fatdude.jpg
    fatdude.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6
When I get a parking spot right in front of the store I'm going to I always say I have good parking karma.......does that count?

JustMeUC said:
Do you believe in Karma?
Yes, but I wouldn't try to convince anyone else to...:cool:

Funny thing about karma, belief is irrelevant.

I like to think that karma does exist and that what goes around comes around. Sometimes it seems as if karma does not exist, but as someone said to me, maybe that karma will come around in the next life.

I believe in the beach, for sure. What did I do to deserve all the walled up surf lately?

Don't believe in karma.
Do 'believe in' the 'social contract'.

Is this a good example? Last year late on a Sunday night, I helped the butcher at one of those big chain grocery stores. His car wouldn't start and he lived way on the other side of town, so I helped him jump his car. He offered to pay me cash for helping him and I refused. He told me to come by sometime and he would get me a roast. I just thought he was kidding. I ran into him today, first time since I had helped him, and he was intent on buying me and the family dinner tonight. He went to the back of the meat dept, custom cut a boneless sirloin roast and gave me the cash to buy the roast! The whole time, I thought he was kidding!

Back
Top Bottom