Do You Have Facial Hair?- Poll

Do you have facial hair?

• I'm a man, and I currently do wear facial hair.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I'm a man, and I currently do not wear facial hair.

Votes: 50 40.0%
  • I'm a woman, and this is none of your#@*& business.

Votes: 24 19.2%

• Total voters
haven't shaved in 30 years ... always disliked shaving, so one day just decided ...

Door number 3 for this gal.

It occurred to me that the number of votes cast for #3 would be an excellent indicator of the forum's active female population.

Ha, you ARE a rascal. :LOL:

Had a moustache continuously for 35 years, DW had never seen me without one. Shaved it off about a year ago, fortunately DW did not leave me...

I have shaved every day since I was 16, camping trips included. I don't expect I will ever sport facial hair.

I wear a goatee, trimmed short. I only shave once a week (I'm retired, that's why!) so I always have a little rugged beard growth going on in addition. This is the first year I didn't grow a Nevada Day beard. Tradition is that you start growing a beard after Labor Day and don't shave it until Nevada Day, October 31. I suspect it has a s much to do with dear hunting as Nevada Day. I have also been known to grow a beard during the NHL playoffs, but it usually doesn't get far due to the Sharks early exits.

Not me, can't stand the itchiness.

Apparently I met my GGF, who had a beard to his waist, I don't remember it. Family legend says that he never shaved in his life. I'd post a pic, but can't find one handy. BTW, he died at 106, so maybe you bearded wonders are on to something.

On and off; I prefer to let it grow, but DW prefers not. I capitulate, but occasionally let my salt and pepper full beard grow, though short. In this strange new world they call early-retirement, we compromise by my shaving about twice a week and before we get together with others.

While camping, as we are at this moment, I never shave.

Cattus, I suspect that y'all are some infinitely cool people! :cool:
I love the look! Maybe I'll let DH sport something similar for a while!

We have been described as diagonally parked in a parallel universe. We do not dispute this.

I sport a salt & pepper mustache and goatee. I keep it trimmed short and have to shave around it every other day to keep it from looking like a longer patch of stubble. I've had either this combo or a mustache since 1978. I don't like how I look clean shaven.

Besides, I'm mostly bald and shave the ring of fuzz that remains on the back and sides of my head. The facial hair is all I have left to style :LOL:

Could I get permission to use this?

Sure. This is a popular phrase found on tee shirts all a cross America. Its right up there with "Floggings will continue until moral improves"

Had a moustache continuously for 35 years, DW had never seen me without one. Shaved it off about a year ago, fortunately DW did not leave me...

That had to be a shock.

I have shaved every day since I was 16, camping trips included.

That's just not right. You're supposed to come back looking like you were out in the wilderness.

I have a full beard & mustache.
I've had it as long as I can remember. (as soon as I could grow one I think, maybe 37/38 yrs.)
When I was hired at my last job 30 years ago, the interviewer ask if I would shave it off. My answer then (& now) is, no my wife has never seen me without a beard. She might leave me if she could see all of my ugly mug. The supervisor/interviewer laughed. I walked out thinking I would never hear from him again. I was offered the job a couple days later and worked there the rest of my career. Later that supervisor grew his own beard. I later learned that the older department head (over us all) never liked beards and such. I broke the ice and stayed with the company many years after they retired or moved on. There were lots of guys like me (with beards) as the years moved forward though.
Steve
PS. Still got it and the wife doesn't know just how ugly I really am. :D
I have always kept it trimmed up & neck shaved, not the ZZ top look. But not as much since I retired though because who really gives a hit.:LOL:
Still considering going back to my beginning (in my dreams), being a long hair hippie freak. Before I got serious about working for a living.

Moustache for the last 42 years and a full beard for 40. With that and the wrinkles setting in I'm not sure what I look like any more. :blink:

Cheers!

So WHERE are the pics of all you handsome devils? Come on, guys, I have decloaked several times.

In the spirit of the dropped gauntlet, I'll go first...my legs are shaved in this pic. ;)

UPDATE...well, it's been 6 HOURS and not a handsome devil to be seen except that AARP zombie. So the legs go back undercover. Bronx cheer. :LOL:

i've had a beard since my early 20's and seldom shaved it off. when trimming it before the trimmers of today i'd use a mirror, comb and scissors. if i made a fatal mistake and it was really bad i'd shave it off and regrow it immediately. my wives never complained about it. over the past few years i tried no beard for a few months and that was ok or a goatee which looked ok but i went back to a full beard and during those times my face was cold. i had it really long once and fairly long a few times but over the past 15 years i've kept it pretty short maybe 1/4". now it's 90% grey and white tho my hair is not all that gray nor am i bald at all. last august i stopped trimming it until april and i looked like santa claus! too lazy to shave and it always has made me look older which was fine when i was 23. :ROFLMAO:

Wildland Firefighter that shaves in the fire season, but about 8 months of the year is Mr. Fuzzy Face.

So WHERE are the pics of all you handsome devils? Come on, guys, I have decloaked several times.

In the spirit of the dropped gauntlet, I'll go first...my legs are shaved in this pic. ;)

UPDATE...well, it's been 6 HOURS and not a handsome devil to be seen except that AARP zombie. So the legs go back undercover. Bronx cheer. :LOL:

I do not wear facial hair. Sorry I will not put my picture on this site, I do not want to be recognized by people who know me in real life.

Back
Top Bottom