Portal Forums Links Register FAQ Community Calendar Log in

Join Early Retirement Today

Old 05-21-2017, 12:26 PM   #21
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Yes, all hobby related;

Motorcycles, audio and home theater
RobbieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2017, 01:49 PM   #22
Full time employment: Posting here.

I post on C-D more than on this forum and post some on FB, including a FB site about my hometown that has news on happenings, natural attractions, and history - it is an old western mining town. I also look at Bogleheads about every two weeks just to see if there is anything of interest but never post. Once I retire, I might like to find some good travel forums, cooking forums, etc. but I am not much of a hobby person.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:03 PM   #23
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Yes- one that's personal finance, one called Widowedvillage and, now that my travel is picking up, flyertalk. The people on flyertalk know everything about travel- you just have to be careful about not posting something you could find with a Search of the site or they get a bit testy. Widowedvillage is VERY supportive- no matter what you're going through (or not going through), someone else has felt that way, too, and nobody ever gets judgmental about how someone else is handling the death of a spouse.
athena53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:17 PM   #24

Not anymore, though I used to. When I was trying to get DW to agree on a travel trailer (she never did) I learned a lot on I think it was RV.net. And when I had a motorcycle I read and posted a bit on a motorcycle forum. DW had no interest in a travel trailer so I eventually gave up on that idea.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:03 PM   #25
Gone but not forgotten

I occasionally post on cruise critic . I also read a health forum on pulmonary diseases but I had to stop because a lot of these people were so depressing and negative .
Moemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:58 PM   #26
Gone but not forgotten

Whenever I get bored, I go to Quora...
Always find a thread or a blog that strikes my curiosity nerve. Enjoy the Psychology and Morals forums.
imoldernu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 04:22 PM   #27
Moderator Emeritus

Two auto forums and this one. I can urn up plenty of time with those three.